===Chapter nine===

1:03 AM

I woke up and at first was confused, then I remembered I'm at Wilbur's house. I turn my head towards the floor and look at Wilbur. I get up as quietly as possible. I pull the blanket over him so he'd be warmer. I went into the dining room, found a paper and a pen and wrote Wilbur a note.

Hey Mr.Soot, I woke up at like 1 and decided to go raid Niki's fridge, thanks for letting me stay I guess... Anyways cya at school tomorrow -Y\N

Wilbur pov
8:27 AM
I woke up, and Y\N wasn't on my bed, I got up and went into the dining room and I noticed the note. I read it and sighed. "They really don't get that they shouldn't have been alone-" I decided to take a shower then go on a walk.

Y\N pov

I was walking to my favorite cafe when two guys from one of my classes walk up to me.
"Hey, did you know that we're all graduating early this year???" The boy with brown hair and a blue shirt asked me.
" Uh, no I didn't ... "
"George- we don't know for sure yet-" the taller boy with a white smile mask said
"But uh, why would we be graduating early this year?" I ask.
"Because of the election!!!" George said.
"Oh yeah, I forgot about that -" I replied .
"Oh shit I forgot I need to help Niki with her baking contest! I'll see you guys in school!" And I rushed off.

I sighed. I was relieved I didn't have to keep talking to them. And it was good thinking to lie about helping Niki.

I walked into the forest and went to a creek and set next to it. I hummed my favorite song and eventually I started crying.

About 1 hour later.

I heard someone walking towards me. I quickly wiped away my tears and looked to the person.
"Wilbur?"
" Y\N? "
We both just kinda sit there and stare at each other.
"We gotta stop meeting like this" Wilbur said, earning a laugh from you.
"Yeah, you're not wrong tall man" now it was his turn to laugh.

For almost three hours you two just talk and have fun.

Next day

You sigh, remembering that you skipped school yesterday.
"Great, more work to catch up on. You get on your uniform and walk to school. You walk with Wilbur and Tommy, you three talk about the election and how you hope that Shlatt doesn't win President. But the odds were against the "Pog2020" candidates.

Lunch hour

The principal made an announcement during lunch, he said that in one week the third years will graduate and will have the choice to go to college, or continue high school. So this is going to be an interesting two weeks...

Election day

Everyone was waiting for the final votes.

And Shlatt won.