===Chapter six===

After the movie Wilbur wakes you up.
"Huh-" You mutter, too comfortable to move
"Get up." He says starting to almost laugh at you.
" Nien. " You say. He starts tickling you.
Niki decided to record it and send it to everyone, by everyone I mean everyone
"Deffo flirting." Tubbo laughs.

Next day
You skipped school today, and you decided to walk though the forest. You end up climbing a tree and sitting up there.
Soon you get down and head to a near by creek, and have a mental breakdown. Sobbing for no reason. But you soon remember, today was the day you were moving. So you run home to pack your things.
'I just hope I can stay in L'Manburge...' You thought.

Two hours later
You got to stay in L'Manburge, but you moved schools. And it turns out you now go to school with Niki, Wilbur, Tubbo, Techno, Tommy, and the others.
You also had to wear a new uniform, great.
A\N: you can just imagine the uniforms
Next day
You get on your new uniform, and walk to school.
'I just hope everyone there aren't all assholes...' You think.
You get to school, and almost right away you run into Wilbur and Tommy.
"Oh, I didn't know you went here!" Said Wilbur
" It's actually my first day here." You respond
"Oh cool!" Says Tommy
" No one asked you bitch boy." You tease, earning you a playful punch in the shoulder. You and Tommy both laugh

Lunch
You sit with Niki, Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Techno, and Quackity
You eat a little of your food awkwardly then go to the library, not wanting to socialize longer than needed. You needed to put up your walls. You can't get your heart broken again. You can't fall for Wilbur. It's not right, besides he doesn't even like you.

You pull out a pack of cigarettes and start to smoke one (in a corner of the library) Wilbur smelled cigarette smoke and follow the scent, to see you smoking. You don't care though. He grabs the cigarette and puts it out.
"Hey! What the hell!" You exclaimed
" smoking is terrible for your lungs." He stated and grabs your hand, pulling you out of the library, then out of the school.

He leads you to the woods, and he sits down and motions for you to sit next to him. You hesitantly do so. He asks "Why do you smoke?"
You didn't respond, you just look away.