===Chapter eight===

TW: self harm

Wilbur was worried about you, you had skipped school for another week. He decided to go to your house to check on you. You were laying on your bed, you had cut yourself. You also had to clean up your fathers beer bottles that he left everywhere.

Wilbur's pov

I was about 1 block away from Y\N's house. I was extremely worried about them. They hadn't been in school all week. I got Niki to give me their address, so I know where to go.

Five minuets later

Y\N pov

I heard a knock at the door. I threw on a hoodie, and answered the door. And to my surprise it was Wilbur. "What do you need Mr. Soot?" I asked

"Well, you weren't in school all week so i decided to check on you." He then noticed a bit of blood on your finger tips, it was fresh blood.

"What happened to your arm?" he questioned.

"Oh, I just fell and scraped my arm. I just haven't put a bandage on it yet-"

He grabbed your arm and rolled up your sleeve. before you could stop him he stared at your arm, then pulled you into a hug. You just stood there shocked, you didn't know what to say.

"Why? Why did you hurt yourself?" he asked. You don't respond.

"Do you wanna get out of the house?" You nod, he rolls down your sleeve, takes you by your hand and he brings you to the tree from before.

He starts to play the song "Talk to me" by cavetown, you just sat there in silence. You grab your cigarettes out from your pocket and start to smoke one. Wilbur sighs, then grabs the pack of cigarettes from you, including the one you were smoking and puts them in his pocket.

"Hey! Why'd you do that!?" You say almost angry

"I'm looking out for you." Is all he said before he continued playing his guitar for you.

About an hour later

"You aren't stable enough to be alone right now, you'll be staying at either my house, Niki's house, Tommy's house or Tubbo's house. Who ever you are more comfortable with, but either way you aren't going to stay at your house tonight." Wilbur said to you.

"I don't care." You mutter. He sighs. "Flip a coin or some shit." you say

He sighs. "Fine as long as you're comfortable with it you'll stay at my house."

You nod and follow Wilbur to his house.

At Wilbur's house

"You can sleep on my bed" He said

"No, I'll sleep on the fl-" Before you could finish your sentence he covered your mouth with his hand so you'd stop talking.

"No, I'm sleeping on the floor." You nod and follow him to his room. He has you lay down on his bed, he grabs an extra pillow and blanket and lays on the floor. After about an hour you fall asleep.

A\N: Sorry this is short :'>