Proposal

Flashback
"James" I say breathy "What happening?" I say almost crying from Joy as my boyfriend gets down on one knee "Trust me Ri, it's good" He laughs, I laugh back.

He smiles looking down at the ring he's holding "ok... Ri, I love you, I love how smart you are, I love how beautiful you are, I love your face and I love your butt" he says making me laugh at first. He closes his eyes and shakes his head "I should've written this down first" he sighs "No no, it's ok go on" I says crying softly.

"I love how much you pretend to like RoboCop" He says smiling "I like the second one" I say, they are really bad movies just watch them. "You don't have to" he sighs smiling at me "Ok" I say.

"You're kind and your funny and your the best person I know and the best dancer" he smiles "And for reals, I love your butt" he laughs "Thanks" I say almost as a whisper "I love yours too" I say giggling "Gross" He says laughing again, a breathy laugh leaves my lips and I wipe the tear running down my cheek.

"Riley Hollis... will you marry me?" He asks "James Tordjman...I will marry you" I say to him.

James sighs with relief that I said yes before sliding the ring onto finger and wrapping his hands on my lower back and kisses me passionately.

"So I'm gonna be your wife" I cry smiling "Your gonna be my wife" He cries as well he kisses me again.

End of flash back

Riley walks into studio a with a smile plastered on her face and spring on her step, I don't think she's ever been happier.

"Don't you look cheery" Michelle and Amanda walk over to he "Why yes I am" she smiles "are you gonna tell us why?" Amanda asks "Because..." she says "Of this" She practically yell "Nooo" Michelle smiles in disbelief "Yes!" Riley yells back "Your getting married!" Amanda says excitedly "to who?" Amanda jokes "Your ex" Riley says laughing.

Piper then runs into the office and hugs her tightly "James called me last night" she says hugging Riley "I'm so happy for you two, your gonna be my sister in-law" Piper says before quickly running out of her office

"Ok we should get started" Riley says walking with the two girls out of her office.

"Hey Mrs Tordjman" Richelle yells out "How do already know" Riley says "I couldn't resist my self" Piper confesses "It's fine pipes"  

"Ok! We can have like an hour break then let's regroup then we can meet back here.

Riley takes a seat in her office going through all the forms for regionals.

"Hey fiancé" Someone says from the door frame "Hey fiancé" Riley says back.

He walks up to her and kisses her slowly and passionately "Ok! I already have so many ideas for the wedding" She says excitedly.

"Let's get down to business baby" He says smiling picking Riley up from her seat so he can sit, he then pulls her on his lap while she talks about there future wedding.