Registration Problems

Giselle POV
We are having a tiny problem registering for internationals, MEANING JAMES HASNT EVEN SIGNED HIS FORM YET, so yeah that's me and Kate's problem now.

"Call Him" Kate says firmly whilst pacing.
It rings for a few seconds but No answer "No answer, shocker" I say sarcastically "Call the boys" Kate suggests I call Eldon, west and even max and they all said they weren't with him "No one knows where he is" I say stressing even more "He could've been kidnapped" I suggest Kate glares at me "or... killed?" I ask and she glares again before saying "If he doesn't get here, I'll kill em" Kate says pacing even faster this time "Riley, call Riley, it's like she has a tracker on him" Kate suggests "That's true" I say nodding whilst pulling out my phone "Riley! Riley where is James?" I yell into the phone
"We were napping" she says normally "WELL GET DOWN HERE" I yell into the phone "Where is her?" Kate asks "They we're upstairs napping" I say sounding fed up "Ah, 'napping'" Kate says rolling her eyes "I had one rule, and I told them, no fooling around at internationals, and what do they do?" Kate says still pacing.

Riley POV
My phone rings and I answer it pulling away from James' lips "Ugh what could they need now?" He asks me "It's Giselle relax" I say getting if his lap as well "Hey?" I ask and she starts yelling in the phone that's when she says "James hasn't signed his form for internationals" She says that and I hit in the chest and call him stupid before getting changed and running down the stairs to Kate and Giselle pacing.

"THERE THEY ARE!" Kate yells, James stammers around for a bit before signing the form and everyone sighs and hits James Kate just glares at us "What?" I ask her "I gave you two one rule" She says firmly "I swear we were napping" James says trying to justify why he was with me "James, I can see right threw you" Kate says "Now, this better be the last time... ok" Giselle says and we both nod.