Internationals Drama

Got inspiration from jameshair

Riley POV
I start to shake as I turn over all three tests and tears start streaming down my face as two lines appear on all three tests. I'm pregnant. Shit. How am I gonna tell James and Emily. I'm in some deep shit now. My back slides down the wall of my hotel room bathroom crying my eyes out then My phone buzzes
Mich: Hey Kate wants you for the small group act
I dry my eyes and walk out of room, without noticing Ella was listening to my entire dilemma in the bathroom, she's gonna hold this over me and use it to blackmail me I know it. (This is Riley telling the story, so future Riley knows Ella was there but present Riley doesn't hope that clears it up a bit)

James POV
Riley seemed off as we were practising for the small group so I decide to pull her away for a bit "Hey Riles tell me what's up u seem off" I say touching her shoulder she pulls me out the room "Don't, hate me please" she says as a small tear leaves her eyes "Hey-hey riles what's up?" She reaches into her back pocket and pulls out a tiny stick and I immediately know what's happening "U don't have to show me I know what's happening, but how we always used protection" I say cupping her face pulling her close "It doesn't always work, James.  I'm so scared" She says to me burring her face into my chest "Well get through it babe we always do... ok I love you and we can keep it if we want and... I'll stay with you, the whole time" I say to her trying to calm her down "C-can we not tell anyone yet, I just want this between us f-for now" She says stopping her crying a little now "Yeah of course"

Riley POV
after telling James about the baby I feel quite a bit better we Finished the small group routine now dramas I didn't faint from exhaustion thankfully and James made sure I was ok before and after we performed.

The whole of A troupe are sitting in Me and James' hotel room when Ella comes into the room "Hey Riley." She says smiling sweetly with her British accent "What do you want Ella?" I say rolling my eyes "Just wanted to ask you which one of these dashing boys is your baby daddy" everyone looks at me and I laugh trying to prove that she's joking "What are you on about now Ella?" I ask trying not to sound suspicious "Oh come on Riley you know I'm not lying, I have proof." She says leaning against the door "Now is it this one?" She says pointing at west and west looks surprised.

James POV
"Now is it this one?" Ella says pointing at West, he better not be the baby daddy. "Riley whats going on?" Giselle asks her "I- Uh.. um James wanna- wanna answer this?" Riley says grabbing Michelle by the arm and pulling her out the room and I backwards roll out of that very awkward situation "Well I've done my job" Ella says walking away "You don't think?" Amanda starts "Noooo, I mean you guys know how babies are made right? And it's Riley... she's a good girl." Cierra starts "No. how are they made?" Noah asks "Uh...But Riley is 19 SHES an adult it ok? Right.."  Max says "Yeah..."

Riley POV
"Michelle I need to tell you something..." I start "Are you?-" she also starts "Uh- yeah...are you mad?" I ask "Mad? No of course not I'm happy for you- you and James are great people and your gonna be even better parents" she says and I feel a lot better I start crying from happiness a little "Okay I'll be there for you the whole time.." She says "Now that I've told you. I kinda wanted to ask if you'd be the god mother.." I ask her "OH MY GOD!!! Yes of course Riley" Michelle says smiling and hugging me

James POV
Me and Riley has finally told A troupe about out like me or little Riley and they where all happy for us even Kate and Emily where happy for us "You so fucking hot" I say to her "You wanna fool around don't you" she asks me and I nod and Jump on top of her "Watch your head in there" I say to her stomach

3 years later
Riley and James has there first child Stefan after internationals

3 years later Riley and James has there first child Stefan after internationals

And then soon after they had there 2nd child Emily

They were now just one big happy dance loving family

They were now just one big happy dance loving family. Riley owns TNS and Stefan is doing baby ballet hoping to follow in his dads footsteps to become one of the greatest hip hop dancers in the world (After they one bangers and mashups) they really were very very happy.