Chapter I

woohoo here we go

~~~~~

It was a cloudy day in Seattle, with a light breeze blowing through Cristina's hair as she made her way to the hospital. She walked through the doors into the bustle of a busy hospital. Persevering through her exhaustion, she boarded the elevator up to the 5th floor. However, just as she stepped off, she was met with an excited mark, which was unusual.

"So... when are you going to ask her?" said mark.

Cristina was confused. "Ask who? What?"

"Well," started mark, "Everybody knows you like Meredith. I mean, she's hot and all but i'm more into guys like Derek. You two would be perfect together! Just ask her to something simple, like dinner."

"WHAAAAAT No! That's ridiculous, I don't li-"

Before she could finish her sentence, Meredith turned the corner right behind Mark. 

"Dude, here's your chance!" he whispered to her.

Cristina looked at Meredith with wide eyes as she stepped into the elevator. meredith returned the look with a confused expression. The bulky doors shut tight, and she turned back to mark who was looking at her with absolute disappointment.

"You literally just blew it! Have you never heard the 'act natural' phrase before!?" he said. "You looked like some sort of frog with that face!"

"mark, i dont even like her! This was all your idea!" Cristina pouted and sashayed past mark and around the corner.

~~~

Finally, it was time to change shifts, and Cristina trudged out of the hospital along with Alex, Derek, Mark, Meredith, and Miranda. However, mark pulled Cristina over to the side while the others made their ways home. 

"Do you swear you'll ask her tomorrow?" said mark.

"No. I don't like her and I never will. Stop trying to push this on me!"

With that, Cristina pulled away from mark and got into her car, and went home.

That night, Cristina was kept awake from what mark had said. Why did apparently everyone know that she had some sort of crush on Meredith? And what if Cristina really liked her after all?

what if...

ok ty for reading part II coming soon