Chapter III

Ok so i Literally can't believe that my stories are being added to people's reading lists like they aren't even good -

anywayssssss...

woop woop here we go 🙌 

~~~~~

Meredith walked through the door with the rest of the crew trailing behind her. Cristina looked at her- was this really the woman that everyone thought she liked? I mean, she does look good... Cristina thought.

Cristina sat down on the stool, and Meredith sat down next to her. 

"Hey, what's up?" Asked Meredith.

"Nothing much. I can't believe I actually agreed to come here tonight."

They talked, drank, even danced a little, and had a good time for hours. But all went downhill when Cristina started to feel strange. 

"I don't feel too well..." said Cristina. She went out the back door of the bar and  threw up into the alleyway. A few minutes later, Meredith opened the back door and saw Cristina. 

"Oh... you're sick. Come on, I'll drive you home." said Meredith.

Meredith helped Cristina into the back seat of her car, and shut the door. 

"No... you drank... don't want to get arrested." mumbled Cristina.

Meredith decided to call an Uber instead, and they were on their way to meredith's house.

~~~~~

Meredith woke up bright and early, to find herself in her own bed and with her own car in the driveway. Wasn't I drinking last night? How did this happen? she thought. She turned over and saw many notifications on her phone.

Mark: hahaha do you remember that joke u toled last night whith the chimken hhahehshshbuiffnodwjciowdncuidu

Meredith: Please don't be alarmed, I brought you and your car back to your house. Last night was fun, thanks a lot!

Mark: Please ignore whatever I sent you last night okay that never happened

Cristina blushed. Meredith really didn't need to do that... how sweet lol. She giggled and rolled around in her fluffy blanket, squeezing her phone against her cheek and blushing uncontrollably. Luckily it was a Sunday, so she didn't need to go to work today.

Rolling out of bed, she made herself a cup of tea and instant noodles for breakfast. She binged her favorite netflix series for the next 3 hours, until she realized that she didn't have much food at home. She thought for a minute, and eventually decided to go eat at carrabas because she felt fancy.

At around 3:30, she walked into carrabas by herself with her fanciest outfit on. 

"Table for 1, please," she said to the waitress by the door.

The waitress led her to a table over by a window, and Cristina flipped through the menu full of pastas and soups.

Just then, she noticed someone sit down in the booth across from her out of the corner of her eye.

~~~~~

who is it lol

sorry for the short chapter i had no ideas

ok part 4 coming out later