Chapter IIII

Sorry for the break

This might be the last chapter idk lol

Also I'm working on a spot for requests so yeah

here we goooooooOoOoOoo

~~~~~

She couldn't believe it. What was she doing here?

Cristina stared dumbfoundedly into Meredith's eyes. Meredith gave her a warm smile and Cristina felt like she was going to melt right there on the spot.

"Um... hi? How did you know I was coming here today?" Asked Cristina.

"Oh, actually I was planning on coming here today."

There was a moment of awkward silence as Cristina tried to find anything to distract her from Meredith's piercing gaze.

"So... what are you going to order?" Asked Meredith.

"Well I'm not quite sure yet, what are you getting?"

Just then, the waitress came up to the table, and Meredith placed her order. Cristina decided to order the same thing.

"Are you sure that's what you want? Now I don't have an excuse to have you try mine so I can feed you from across the table-" said Meredith before slapping a hand over her mouth as she realized what she just said.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?" said Cristina. She blushed so much that a Girl Scout could have roasted a marshmallow on her cheeks.

"Wait I didn't mean exactly what I said," responded Meredith. 

Cristina was still sitting across from her with a MASSIVE blush. She thought for a moment, and then mustered the courage to say something back.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind," she said with a wink.

Now it was Meredith's turn to blush like crazy. Her jaw dropped and she looked like she was gonna pass out.

The waitress came back and brought two glasses of water, which was nice for cooling off the blushing wamens.

~~~~~

The dinner was nice, and yes, there was some food sharing. Cristina offered to drive Meredith home, kind of to repay what Meredith had done for her yesterday.

Cristina walked Meredith up to her door, and she had to admit that she was sad to see Meredith go so soon. However, it wasnt quite over yet. Meredith knew that 5:00 was too early to end the fun.

"Do you wanna, like, watch a movie or something?" Said Meredith, trying to sound cool and nonchalant about it.

"Uh sure," said Cristina, grinning.

An hour later, the movie was over and Cristina decided that it was time for her to go. 

"Bye!" said Cristina, waving to Meredith on her way out.

"Wait," said Meredith. She grabbed Cristina's hand. She kissed Cristina's cheek lightly and turned away, blushing.

Then Cristina went completely out of her character, grabbing both of Meredith's hands and kissed her right on the lips for like 3 seconds before pulling away. 

"Wait... you like me too?" Asked Meredith.

"Ummmmm... yeah..." she said. "Well, uh, goodbye!!"

Meredith quietly giggled. "Goodbye Cris!"

Cristina was, once again, blushing madly as she got into her car and drove off into the night.

~~~~~

Yes I is finally the end hallelujah

Also sorry I decided to omit the steamy scene

Thank you for reading my 3rd story

I can't believe I've written so much in the past like 3 months or however long I've been on here lolllll

Also thanks for being patient because of my slow updates

👌👌👌

Ok

See you peoples later

-sevvie "the author lolsssssssssss"