Chapter II

diddle dee part 2 yey

The bright light shone in through Cristina's window. Cristina rolled over, and sat up, peeking out the window and squinting. That wasn't the sun, but a flashlight! She rolled back into bed and hid under the covers, thinking where she could quickly hide. She slipped out of the covers and under the bed, where she stayed under a blanket to look as unsuspicious as possible. A few moments later, the door handle clacked as if someone was trying to jiggle it open. Cristina put a hand over her mouth as a familiar voice called from outside. 

"Hello? Cris, are you in there?" said the voice.

Cristina didnt know what to do. She stayed silent, still under her bed. She knew that voice. It was...

~~~

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Cristina's alarm clock rang from her nightstand. Waking up, she realized all that just happened was a dream. Still breathing heavily, she turned off the alarm and got out of bed. However, she had received quite a few texts from the night before.

Mark: Hey, you wanna go out tomorrow? There's this bar...

Mark: And Meredith said she'll join us! Its gonna be me, you, her, Derek, and Alex- well only if you decide to come with. Please??

Mark: Please, we really want you to go with.

She responded that she would, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Although it was a Saturday, she still had things to do and places to be. First stop was at Miranda's.

Cristina pulled into the driveway as Miranda met her at her car. 

"Hey, thanks so much for comin," said Miranda. "I don't know what I'd do without ya."

"Anytime!" said Cristina, handing Miranda a few files and important papers. 

"Before you go I want to ask you something. There's this...rumor... that's been goin around. They say that you like Meredith? Why didn't you tell me about this?" said Miranda, crossing her arms.

"Listen, that's all a lie-" started Cristina.

"Mmmmmmhmmmmm, I don't know about that. Guess we'll wait and see the truth..." said Miranda.

"Okireallyhavetogobye!" said Cristina, getting into her car as fast as possible. She pulled out of the driveway, leaving Miranda with a questioning look on her face.

~~~

Later that evening, Cristina knew what events awaited her for the rest of the night. She was kind of upset that she had to go to some ridiculous bar with her annoying coworkers. However, she had already promised that she would join them, and so she would just have to suck it up and act like she was enjoying it. Pulling up to the bar, she noticed mark's car already there. Of course, he'd probably been there all day. 

She walked into the bar and its glowing neon signs. Sure enough, mark looked pretty tipsy already. He obnoxiously laughed and waved her over to where he was sitting. 

"hEY CRIS!!" he said. His breath smelled like a mixture of tequila, cotton candy vodka, and hawaiian punch. (pantless pajama reference >:})

"Uhhh... hi mark..." she replied.

She turned to look at the door, where Meredith was just walking in.

~~~~~

I forgot I wrote this chapter last week but I never posted it so here you go

Next chapter will be out soon ok bye