pt 3 (edited)

Hello my lovely readers, followers and watty friends. I don't know what to name this chappy. So I'm trusting you guyz and leaving it upto you. So plz suggest a name for this chapter. Comment or pm.
Then there will be a surprise for the person whose title is the best.. ;)
So hurry up!!

*sofie*

Have you ever had a moment where you want to say so many things yet you feel speechless. Where you think you should judge a situation yet you won't able to decide whom to side. Where you feel like you should comment but don't know what to. Where you so want to prove yourself yet don't know how to.

What happens when you despise a person to the extent you plan their murder in your mind every time you meet. Only to know that person doesn't deserve your hate.

What she did was so wrong yet so right. If I were in place of her I would've done the same or even worse. Yet what she did wasn't fair. She should have let Vicky to make his decision.

She shouldn't have took the decision by herself. She should have handled it in a better way.

Who am I kidding. If I  were in place of her. I  would have done worse. I don't know what to feel anymore.

I pity Melanie for what she went through in her life. I can't even imagine how she felt when she had to walk away from the love of her life. When she had to choose between love and family. Granted she used Vicky. But she too had no choice. I don't have a brother to understand the love between siblings, but I'm quiet sure I too would have done anything to save mine.

I feel pride and respect for Mrs. Verma, how she handled the situation. She could have handed Melanie to the police easily for fraud. But no she didn't do that. She even helped Melanie's family financially. Only thing she did wrong was she took the matter in her own hands. But again she seems like a dominant person , she is used to taking matters in her hands.

At last I felt sorry, hurt for Vicky. My Vicky. He didn't even know, the girl he loved used him at times. He wasn't given a chance to decide what he wants. He didn't even know why the love of his life left him. That to at the day of their wedding. How he must have reacted when he got the call about his soon to be wife's leaving. How he felt when his dreams shattered and turned into nothing. What is worst is he lost himself at that day. He lost his memories and everything.

"I understand what you did was right Mrs.verma, but you should have let Vicky decide what he wanted to do with Melanie."

"I know sof, I know that is the only regret I have."

There was nothing I would have said after that. I could see she blames herself for whatever happened with Vicky.

" Mrs. Verma, it was not your fault what happened with Vicky so please don't blame yourself. But promise me, if ever Melanie comes back. You would not interfere in our lives."

"I promise sof, I promise. But I can see you have started liking Vicky. But honey, don't let him go without fight. I have a feeling Vicky will choose you. And you can call me Rohini or mom, whatever you feel like calling."

It's still weird to here endearments from Mrs.verma.

I didn't want to get any false hopes about Vicky choosing me. Hell I don't even know how he was. What I know is he is very beautiful person inside out. But this is when he was 10. I just have to wait till he gets better. I hope it's soon. I have so many things at stake. First of all I want to get back at home. Hug Vicky. Talk to him and sleep it off. I'm so drained. I don't know how a conversation can tire you so much.

"Mrs.ver.. I mean Rohini, I need Vicky's doctor name and his reports."

"I will give it to you. His appointment is in next week. You can come with me"

"Or I can go with Rahul....."

"Rahul.. yea, sounds like you are close to him. You can go with him"

When she used Rahul's name I could easily feel the hostility there. I didn't want to pester more. I don't think my brain can handle any more info. It's screaming overload at me.

She was about to walk away, but I had one more thing to ask her.

"How did I come to this picture??"

She sighed.

"One year back, I saw you in pune (place), you were coming out of dance academy after your competition. I was the chief guest. Some guy was teasing a girl, and you not only protected the girl also kneed him where Sun doesn't shine(and she chuckled as if she could remember what happened that day). I wanted to meet you and congratulate on your victory. But it seems you had to go back early and left"

I was so embarrassed. I still remember some guy was teasing a girl from our rival team. I just can't take it when someone bully others. So a girl had to do what a girl had to do. And I kneed him on his family jewels..

I didn't reply was waiting for her to continue

"And then I had an opportunity I took it. Made a deal with your parents. And you are here today."

I didn't understand what was the opportunity or anything.

I wanted to ask her about the so called deal and opportunity. Before that she gave me a number and said I should call to that number sometime.

She is very confusing. One minute she is sweet , comforting and so open the very next she will be the version of this she-devil. Yes my dear friends our she-devil is back. But you could see tenderness in her eyes.

"I expect you to go back to your house by evening, Vicky is coming today. Go make yourself useful"

She ordered and left. But instead of feeling irritated I just smiled at her. Of course she had to live up to her title.

I was still at the garden, and thinking about everything when Atul came.

"Hey sof, you seem to be in deep thoughts, something bothering you??"

He asked with concern. Before I could reply I remembered what Maggie told about how they had to associate with me because of Mrs.verma.

"Atul, you don't have to pretend about caring me, I get it you all were close to Melanie. I know you all nice to me because your mother ordered you."

"Oh sof, here let me clear something. Yes at first we decided to talk to you because of mother's order. When I visited Vicky, when I saw you both, when I met you in person that changed. You have no idea what a wonderful person you are. It's true we loved Millie a lot. But I think you are more perfect for Vicky. And we genuinely care for you. Please forgive us if we have hurt your feelings. Sof, "

Is this a surprise day or something??

How many more surprises I'm to get today?? But I could see he is sincere. So I smiled and said,

"Oh, I can forgive , only if you take me to the ice cream"

He just smiled at me.  engulfed me at a bear hug. And whispered

"You are too cute for your own good sof, "

-rebel ridz.

Hello, here's the update , hope you like it.. you see tomorrow is ma last viva and I'm moving back to my home place. I can't tell you how happy I'm.
As much as I loved hostel life home is always home. I will be busy with packing, moving and unpacking. So I might not be able to update few days.. So sorry in advance.
But next chappy, more of Vicky and soppy...

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share.
Love y'all...