meeting in-laws (edited)

Dedicated to marzia andleeb raunak

Picture of soppy's Saree which she is gonna wear tomorrow at side.

*sofie*

I zoned out after that. Only thing I could here was I am going to meet my in-laws. It must be some sick joke right?? I mean common, I have been married for months. And now they want to meet me. But why,? Obviously there must be some motive behind this meeting. And I have a bad feeling about this whole meeting thing. Or I must have heard.wrong. ya that's it. I have heard wrong.

"Ummmm... sof I just said, you are going to meet your in laws tomorrow and you are smiling like a freak. Are you alright??"

That wiped my smile. I wasn't mistaken, I heard him right. And that is, I AM GOING TO MEET MY IN-LAWS.......

You might be thinking why am I freaking out and what's the big deal about this, but the thing is my mother in-law was suppose to be a devil incarnate. In fact all the staff members call her she-devil behind her back. And I never when I said never wanted to meet her ever at least not in this life.

So here I am panicking. I must have looked like a banshee on fire. Which madeRahul and Vicky to laughing like maniacs. They really are...

"Omg! Sof, this was the  #ha ha ha# reaction I #hahaha# was expecting..."

I glared at them fiercely, but that didn't stop these idiots. It took whole two minutes for them to stop their laughs. 

I just asked the question which I needed to ask badly

"WHY? "

We don't know sof, I am sorry you have to face them. I am so sorry. But Atul and Maggie will be there for you..

"What about you??"

"Look sof, me coming there isn't a good idea. And no don't ask why. I will tell you in the near future, not now."

He glanced at Vicky, so I now know something is up. And he can't talk about it in front of Vicky.

Vicky resumed eating, he was holding orange juice in his hand, when Rahul said they are expecting Vicky too...

That did it, next thing I know the glass is shattered , and juice is everywhere.

"I WILL NOT GOING TO MEET THOSE PEOPLE. THEY ARE VERY BAD. I DON'T WANT TO MEET . NO I WON'T. I WILL NOT..."

And started panicking.

I and Rahul together reached him . To console him. It took around 15mins to console him and to bring him back to his normal state.

Suddenly he hugged me tightly.  started sobbing, and said,

"Soppy, don't go there. They are very bad people. Please don't go there. They will hurt  you too. They are very mean. And please don't make me go there. Please soppy"

My heart was breaking to see Vicky like this. If it was up to me I wouldn't even let their shadows to reach Vicky. What might have they done to scare my poor Vicky to this extent.

"Hush, now it's ok. Calm down I won't let them hurt you. I promise. You need to calm down honey. And I won't let them to meet you ok"

"Promise??"

"Promise".

Even with all the tears and mess he looks so cute. Right now he looks like a small kid. And I really want to protect him from every harm.

"Now you go clean up, will join u soon"

He smiled at me, and kissed me at cheek. It was tingling and I blushed like a tomato. After that Vicky left the room, I was just sitting on the floor and smiling like an idiot.  I heard some one clearing their throat. It was Rahul,.And he was wiggling his eyebrows at me. So I just scowled at him.

We went to living room

"Sof, will you do something for me??"

"What is it Rahul ?"

"Please stop flirting with my best friend in front of me"

And he started laughing like an idiot.

And to make matter worse I had to blush again. Some times I hate this habit of blushing. Ughhh..

"If you don't shut up now, I am going to make sure you won't be able to laugh again ever."

That made him shut up immediately.. might be my expression. Wow I can be fierce when I want to be..

"So sof, what to do about Vicky??l

Aye I guess it's the situation which made him shut up not my expression. I have to try more from next time..

"Ummmm... Rahul, can't you take him away for two days??  I will tell them that he isn't feeling well or something"

"Sof, it's not easy to fool them. They will know immediately as soon as you walk in. But yea I guess will go camping with some of my other friends."

"Thank yu, rahul..."

"My pleasure, and be careful with them. Don't let them walk over you. And Mrs verma can be quite intimidating. And when I say quiet it's a lot actually. So please be careful."

"I will rahul. Thanks again. For everything."

"And sof I like you better...."

After that little conversation he left.

With these thoughts I went to our room, Vicky was already sleeping. Panic attack must have taken a toll on him. I brushed some hair which were falling over his eyes. Kissed him on his forehead. And slept thinking all the things happened that day. I slept with Maggie's guilty face in mind....

-rebel ridz

This is short I know. I have slipped this chapter into two. Will update pt 2 as soon as I can...

And thanks a lot for voting my story.
Special thanks for those who started following me and complementing on my work. It means a lott..

Last but not least, thanks to my silent readers....

P.s; can any one suggest a cast for rohini verma and shekhar verma???

Keep voting.

Love y'all