Chapter 26: The Plan Revealed

I HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED FROM THE LONG HIATUS. I CAME BACK TO LIFE;) Thank you for waiting for such a long time. I can't believe I have 10.5k views on my story. I finally found time and inspiration to write this new chapter. I don't own the Phantom Troupe Rap. I just really love this song. I am going to stop rambling and let's get right into the story, shall we? 

Chrollo POV

Group 2: Killua, Alluka, Okuda, Chiba, and Kanazaki will be deep in the forest to lure in Illumi. Wait for a Morel's smoke soldiers will inform you or Melody's music. 

Group 5: Morel, Yoshida, Hayami, Itona, and Maehara will be near the ocean. The four E-Class students will have to master hiding your presence or else you will die in their hands.

Group 4: Kurapika, Melody, Gin, Rio, and Karma will be in the middle point of the forest. Melody if you are going to inform Killua and the others go to a different place and play your music. They might think you are with a group of people when in reality you are all by yourself. 

Group 7: Nobunaga, Machi, Kimura, Hara, and Mimura will be setting the traps once we reach the island. Machi tug your string once if the enemy is nearby and tug it twice if you see the needle people, Illumi or Hisoka is going to attack your group. If your group is attacked make sure Kimura, Hara, and Mimura are safe. You guys will make a run for it near the buildings. 

Group 1: Gon, Kalluto, Bisky, Sugino, and Megu are going to be the decoy. This means your group will be in combat when you see Illumi coming your way. Your group will be placed between Group 4 and Group 5. 

Group 6: Shoot, Knuckle. Kirara, Kurahashi, and Okajima will be assisting Group 1 with the decoy. Your placement will be the same as Group 1. If you are down use the signal flare to inform the others. (The signal flares are from AOT. Yes I will be referencing other anime from now on)

Group 10: Zushi, Wing, Kortopi, Sugaya, and Takebayashi will be located near Group 2. We can try to use Blood Control. (If you forget the nen ability go back to the previous chapters.) Kortopi will make copies of bodies, weapons and etc. We will need your tracking. 

Group 8: Feitan, Franklin, Isogai, Nagisa, and Okano will also be assisting Group 2 and Group 10. We will definitely need Feitan's strength and power near these two groups. Franklin just shoot randomly. One of your bullets eventually hit Illumi. 

Group 3: Leorio, Shalnark, Phinks, Yada, and Muramatsu will be roaming in the forest. Your group will be backup. If Illumi is going to use his needle people then you will be taking them down. Needle people will not stop until they die so don't give them mercy. Kill them immediately. 

Group 11: Bonolenov, Shizuku, Terasaka, Fuwa, and Karasuma will be roaming the forest as well. Your group will function in the same way as Group 3. We don't want the needle people anywhere near us. They will be in the way. 

Last but not least is Group 9 which is Kaede, Ritsu, Koro-sensei, Irina, and myself. I will handle Hisoka by myself. Do not interfere. This will be a one on one battle. If you want to help the other groups be free to do so. (I will be using Hisoka vs. Chrollo fight in the manga so if you haven't read the manga I will recommend you guys to read it before you that fight. If you are okay with spoilers be free to read this fight when it happens. I already warned you so don't complain.)

The building will be the safe spot for the E-class and the rest will remain in combat. Hisoka and Illumi are too powerful for normal humans to be fighting so evacuate when you come in contact with them. If you want to fight that is your own will so I will not say anything but if you want to live longer then I will recommend just to run. 

ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)Meanwhileʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)

Illumi's Pov

I need to get Killu and Alluka back home. Alluka will be a good puppet to manipulate. I want her power to be mine. For that to happen, I have to put a pin in Killu's forehead again. 

Hisoka told me the Phantom Troupe is helping Killu. There must be a reason for them to be on their side. It doesn't matter that much. I already know that I am going to bring at least 100 needle people with me. For now, Hisoka is on my side. Hisoka is unpredictable so I don't know how long he will team up with me. 

I just need to wait for a week. I want them to dance in my palm. I should just attack them right now but I want to see what Killu and the others are planning. It has been a while since I was excited about my mission. Wait for me Killu I am coming for you. 

ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ(◕ᴥ◕)

Kalluto's POV(Switch up)

I am only in the Phantom Troupe because mother wanted me to bring back Killua. I will be on Killua's side for now but when Illumi dies then I will kidnap Killua and Alluka back home. I didn't like Illumi anyway and he is in my way. When I bring them back home, mother is going to be so proud of me. Maybe she will finally acknowledge me. 

I hoped this is living up to your (readers) expectations. Thank you for commenting. I love all of the comments. When I finish this fanfic then I will edit some parts because people were commenting I should change some things. All comments are welcome. You guys are so supportive I really appreciate it. Peace out readers!