Chapter 1: Transported in a New World

Hello Readers. I am so excited about writing my first chapter :):) Just to let you know this story is during the Election Arc in Hunter x Hunter. Some of the lines are directly from the episode I do not own them. Enjoy!!

Gon's POV (In this story Gon still has nen.)

Leorio is hugging me and crying. He was really worried and happy to see me. I was also happy to see all of my friends. Morel was whispering to Leorio about something and I really want to know.

I found Ging at the very bottom of the staircase. Ging looked around and said "Yo." I ran down with tears in my eyes "Ging!" 

I then apologized to Ging while stuttering a little about the details of what happened to Kite. Ging was trying to calm me down while stuttering a lot. 

(Ging please act more like a father to Gon. I love Aunt Mito. She needs some praise for taking care of Gon, the innocent cutey.) 

After I said, "I should have been the one who died." Ging stopped being flustered and his facial expression became serious. 

"There is a rule to apologizing to your friends. You promise to do things differently next time and you keep that promise no matter what." 

Killua's POV 

I felt a presence coming to the room that Gon was in. The presence is my older brother Illumi. I commanded Nanika to send Illumi back home. 

I already decided to protect Alluka. "Nanika, you can not come out anymore." Nanika started to cry. Alluka was angry at me. 

Alluka stood up and said," Apologies to Nanika. If you are nice to me, you have to be nice to Nanika, too! If you are going to protect me, you have to protect Nanika, too! I hate you Onii-chan(older brother)." 

I slapped my cheeks because I have realized that I have made a horrible mistake. "Thanks, Alluka." I asked Nanika to come out. 

"I'll protect you. We'll always be together! Don't listen to wishes from anyone else anymore. I'll pat you in the head whenever you want." Nanika came out. 

"Will you forgive me for being a bad big brother." Nanika said "Ai/Okay" I hugged her and Nanika hugged me back. Nanika was crying while saying "I love Killua" 

I love this scene sooo much. I will always cry at this scene. It is just so cute and touching :'( 

Third Person POV

Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, Killua and Alluka were standing beside a fountain. Gon wanted to go somewhere new. So, Gon said it out loud. Nanika came out because she wanted Killua and his friends to be happy. 

Nanika then transported them in a totally different world then the world they were living in. They were transported in front of a large school building called Kunugigaoka Junior High School.  Everyone was just shocked at what they were looking at. 

A man passed by them. He had spiky black hair and was wearing a suit. He looked back and thought they might help with assassinating Koro-sensei. 

Gon POV

I opened my eyes to see a large school building in front of me. 

"Ne Killua where are we?" "How would I know," Killua said in an angry tone. "How about we ask the guy who walked passed us?"-Kurapika. "That's a good idea." I smiled. I ran up to the guy. "Gon wait."-Killua who is carrying Alluka. 

"Hello! I am Gon Frecces. Do you know where are we?" "Hello, Gon. I am Tadaomi Karasuma. If you want to know then I want you to come follow me for further explanation." "Okay, let's go, guys," I said 

"Gon don't trust this Karasuma person. He sounds suspicious."-Killua."I agree with Killua"-Kurapika."He might want to kidnap us."-Leorio. (Lol I thought the same thing writing this😂)

 "Come on. I want to know where we are!" I said with a pouty face. "Fine"-Killua, Kurapika and Leorio. 

Karasuma POV

They all agree to follow me. I went to the government meeting room to explain the situation to them. "Sit down." I started to explain the situation to them. 

"The large building you saw is one of the most famous schools in Japan. Next to the school is an old building on top of a hill for the E Class or End Class. E Class is for students who failed academically or were punished for breaking school regulations."

"An octopus-like monster who destroyed 70% of the moon and is planning to destroy the earth this year. The octopus-like monster decided to teach E Class."

"Guns and swords do not work on him except the BB guns and anti-octopus knives. I know I just met you kids but I want you to been in this class and try to assassinate him." 

"Why do we have to accept your offer? Do you really think that we would say yes?"-Killua. "The reward for killing the octopus is 10 billion yen." 

"Sure we will accept your offer but first what is the octopus's weakness and second are we all going to the school."-Killua. "Yes, all of you will be attended school and if you want to know the octopus's weakness then ask a student named Nagisa. I forgot to ask but can you all introduce yourselves." 

The one with the spiky black hair with green highlights introduced himself first."Hi. I am is Gon Frecces. My nen type is an enhancer. Nice to meet you!" 

Next was the boy who kept asking me questions. "Hi. I am Killua Zoldyck. Used to be a pro-assassin. My nen type is a transmuter. This is my little sister Alluka Zoldyck. I love her and will protect her with my life. I don't know what type of nen she uses." 

The boy with the goldish/yellow hair went next. "Hello. My name is Kurapika Kurta. My nen type is a conjurer. My whole clan massacred by the Phantom Troupe and I am the last survivor. I am going to get my revenge and collect all of my clans' eyes back. 

The guy with glasses was the last person to introduce himself. "Hi. I am Leorio Paradinight. My nen type is an emitter. I want to become a doctor, save lives, cure diseases and help people who do not have enough money to pay the medical bills."

This will be the end of chapter 1. I am sorry that this chapter is long. Like I said in the author's note I am writing this for the first time. I hope you guys liked this chapter. The picture does not belong to me. Have a great day everybody.