Chapter 27: Preparation

Hello Readers! This is an assassination classroom rap by Daddyphatsnaps. Shout out to him for creating amazing anime rap. killua_1469 thank you for your awesome comments and for reading my story.  Let's go right into the story this time.

Karma's POV

We are going to the island today. Everyone packed yesterday. I brought my bag of spices. Just because we are going to fight two dangerous people doesn't mean I can't have my own fun. I can't wait to see Killua's reaction. *Joker laugh intensifies* I am also want to embarrass him. I will just start calling him Doll. Definitely bringing a computer to save the blackmail photos. 

I have been curious about Hisoka. What are his true intentions? Ugh, this is bothering me. I should just ask him. I have his phone number still. I will just text him during the ride. 

We all went to the airport. All of us are going to use one plane that the school president owns. Everyone is already on the plane. I went to the first-class seat. (Karma acting like a king. No complaints.) Rio sat next to me. Perfect! Both of us can brainstorm all the pranks. Killua and Alluka are sitting behind us. 

I took out my phone and searched Hisoka's name in my contacts. Found it! Rio was watching me but I didn't care at the moment. 

Rio looked at me with a disgusted face

"Why do you even have this pedo's phone number?"

"I have his number when he was at my house." 

"Why didn't you delete his number? Are you insane?" (Rio I agree but I would keep his number. Don't ask!)

I ignored Rio and went back to texting. I want to know what he is scheming. 

I feel like death matches give Hisoka ecstasy

I feel like death matches give Hisoka ecstasy. Rio was still reading my texts. She had additional amounts of disgust and mumbles "One hell of a creepy pedo motherf*cker."

This might be good for us. Hisoka wants to fight Illumi so that means after he is done fighting with Chrollo his next target will be Illumi. Is he going to kill Alluka and Killua just so he could fight Illumi? Maybe it is not good for us after all. 

While I was in deep thought, someone tapped my shoulder. 

"Hey, there kid. Why are you texting Hisoka?"

"I just wanted to know what he was scheming. He might turn on Illumi after he is finished fighting with your boss." 

"Hisoka is not going to make it out alive. He is fighting Dancho."

After saying this Machi left. 

I need to get my mind off of this topic for now. The thoughts are endless at this point. Now I am going to screw with Killua. I just need to find him. I turn around to see if Killua is there but he is not there. I guess I will just walk around the aisles until I find him.

I walk down to see Killua with my classmates. I walk over casually with my hands in my pockets. 

"Hello there Dollie"

"Are you talking to me?" -Killua

"Of course I am. You are the only person that looks like a doll in this whole group."

"What did you say!?"-Killua

"You heard what I said, Dollie."

I took out my phone to take some photos of him being angry. Hehe. I might be able to use this to aggravate him more. 

Third Person POV

Everyone went back to their seats and put their seat belts on. The plane was about to move. Karma is still messing with Killua. The others don't try to stop the commotion. A lot of them were scared and anxious but thanks to Karma's teasing the tension in the air slowly started to relax and soothe the atmosphere.  

I tried the texting thing for the first time. The idea just popped into my head when I was writing this chapter. I hope you liked the little change. This story is a little short for my liking. At least I could get to post another chapter. The author is signing out.