Demons

Peter's POV:

Today has been a long day. First we had a math test I forgot to study for, although I don't think I did too bad on it. We got quite a bit of History and Chemistry homework, and Flash as usual made some stupid jokes during Lunch. I did get to hang out with Ned and MJ for a bit in between classes though which was good.

After school I went patrolling as usual, stopping a few muggings and car thefts, but then Karen, my A.I. alerted me of a bank robbery on 23rd street. I wasn't that bad but it was a bigger group of bad guys then I was expecting which led to a few good punches and kicks my way. Nothing I couldn't handle but after not getting much sleep last night, today was just long and tiring.

I finally got back to the compound around 6:30, and just needed to clear my mind and relax. I walked in the elevator and greeted Friday before dropping my bag off in my room. I sat thinking about what to do for a few seconds before deciding to do what helps me relax the most, sing. No one knows I sing besides Ned and MJ just because I wasn't sure what Mr. Stark and the other Avengers would think of it.

I head to the piano room, and decide I'm going to sing one of my songs I wrote not that long ago. So I sit down, get ready, and play.

Natasha's POV:

I hear Steve call that dinner's ready so I go down to eat. I'm quite hungry after training for a while so I'm actually pretty glad to go eat Steve's famous chili. I walk to the kitchen to see Clint and Thor bouncing up and down in their seats like 5 year olds waiting to get served. Steve's just getting everything ready, while chatting with Bucky. And Tony and Bruce just came out of the elevator probably from the labs. There's not too many of us here tonight since the others are either on missions or with their families. I go to sit next to Clint when I notice my ребенок паук (baby spider) isn't here yet, normally he's one of the first down for meals.

"Hey Friday, where's Peter?" I ask the A.I. as I go to sit down.

"Mr. Parker is currently in the piano room Ms. Romanoff" Friday informs me. Piano room? I didn't know he knew how to play the piano. A few others look a bit confused as well as to why he's in there. I figured I'll go check on him and tell him dinner's ready.

I get up and walk over to the elevator when I hear Steve call my name.

"Natasha? Where are you going, I'm just about to serve dinner." he asks.

"To the piano room to get Peter for dinner". I reply back, turning to leave, which seemed to peek the interests of the others though.

"Piano room? What's he doing in there?" Stark asks no one in particular.

"Ooh, I wanna come see!" Clint says jumping out of his seat to rush over to me like the kid he is.

I just roll my eyes, but then I heard a few "Wait, I want to come too's!" and "I wanna see what he's doing in there's". Steve and Bucky just look at each other and shrug before deciding to come too, so now we are all crammed in the elevator going to see Peter.

We walk down the hallway to the piano room and I slowly open the door a bit, and we see Peter sitting as he starts to play the piano, quite good may I add, and just as Stark's about to say something he starts to sing and we all shut up to hear. He doesn't seem to notice us but starts to sing and we are all in shock of how beautiful his voice is.

Tony's POV:

We're all peaking through the door at Peter who started playing the piano, which I had no idea he could do by the way, and just as I'm about to call him he starts to sing.