Clint's Farm Pt. 2

A/N This is obviously a part 2 to "Clint's Farm", so it basically has the same notes/info from part 1. And yes I know that I said I would do this like forever ago... i'm sorry 😬

Peter's POV:

It's been a little over a week since the avengers and I visited Clint and his family, and since then Lila and I have actually become pretty good friends I think. We've been texting a bit, and even FaceTimed a couple times. I've been trying to convince myself that I don't like her since there is probably no way that she likes me back.. but I can't help but get butterflies in my stomach every time she texts me or I think of her.

The Avengers have teased me a bit every now and then when they catch me blushing while texting Lila, or when I start to ramble about her without realizing, but hey, what else can you expect when you live with a big dysfunctional family like the Avengers?

At the moment most of us are all just chilling around the common room watching a movie and snacking. I've already seen this movie before, and I'm only half paying attention really when I feel my phone vibrate. I check it to see that I got a text from Lila. I smile softly as I unlock my phone and check the message.

Lila:

Hi :)

Peter:

Hey

What's up?

Lila:

Nothing much. You?

Peter:

Yeah, same here.

Lila:

So.. I was thinking maybe I could come over to visit soon? If that's okay of course.

Peter:

Sure! That sounds great! I just need to double check with Mr. Stark, but I'm sure he'll say yes.

Lila:

Okay, cool! I'll just ask my mom too, but I'm sure I can go especially since my dad's already over there anyway.

Peter:

Okay

It'll be nice to see you again..

Lila:

Yeah, I can't wait. :)

Peter:

Me too, I'm sure it will be fun

Lila:

Yeah

Sorry Peter, but I've gotta go now, my mom's calling me.

Peter:

Oh okay, no problem

Lila:

Text later?

Peter:

Of course!

Lila:

Bye Peter!

Peter:

Bye :)

I look up from my phone with a smile on my face, only to see all the Avengers staring at me. I quickly tuck my phone away and look down a bit embarrassed from all of the eyes on me. Why does this kind of stuff always happen to me? I think.

"So.. who were you texting Pete?" Nat asks me. I can feel my face heating up a bit but I try to quickly push it down as I put a casual look on my face.