Clint's Farm

(Warnings/Notes: a bit of PeterxLila (Clint's daughter), but it probably won't be too major though. I read a few stories with this ship and thought it was definitely something different I wouldn't normally think of, so I thought I'd try it for this chapter. I'm just making up Clint's children's ages up for the sake of the story, So Lila is 15, Cooper is 10, and Nate is 4. And Peter is 16 in this btw.)

Peter's POV:

I am currently in the Quinjet right now with the rest of the Avengers that came, Mr. Stark, Steve, Nat, Wanda, Sam, and Bucky (Clint's already there) on our way to Clint's Farm. I'm really excited because I've never actually been to a farm before! Clint also said that I will be able to meet his kids which I think will be really cool. I'm just a bit nervous for that part though, I just hope they won't hate me or something.

We've already been flying for quite a while, I wonder how much longer it'll take to get there. Not much is happening right now either, we're all just kind of hanging around like usual. Tony is sitting in the piloting seat, although FRIDAY's really the one piloting the jet, Steve and Bucky are having a conversation, Sam is just throwing a ball in the air and catching it (who knows where he got that from), Nat is reading a book silently, Wanda is playing with a little bally mist of magic between her fingers, and I'm just sitting here thinking while mindlessly scrolling through Instagram. I was about to ask when we'll get there, but Mr. Stark spoke up first.

"Okay everyone, get up, we're here." he said, starting to get out of his seat as the jet was landing.

My annoying anxiety was starting to get the better of me as we were getting ready to exit.

"Hey.. uh- Mr. Stark?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"Yeah kid?"

"Um- do you think Mr. Barton's kids will like me?" I asked him a little nervously.

"Don't worry kid, I'm sure you guys will get along great" he said in a reassuring tone, wrapping an arm around me as all of us started walking up to the house/farm.

I pushed my nerves aside as we walked closer and I started to get a better look at the place. There was a huge field all around that looked perfect for a bunch of different activities, there were some toys out at the front of the house along with some picnic tables. I saw some chickens in a pen off in the field to the right, and what looked like more places for animals near the back, although I couldn't see it too well, and the outside of the house looked really nice too. It was wide and just gave off the cozy home-y type vibe.

We were nearly at the house when Clint and who I'm guessing is Mrs. Barton came out the front door with welcoming smiles on their faces.

"Hey guys!" Clint says waving to us.

Most of us wave back with a few 'hi's' as we go onto the porch, and get welcomed by Mrs. Barton who is holding the door open for us. When I walk in I see that the inside looks just as cozy and home-y as well. It looks like a nice place to grow up in.

"You guys have a beautiful home Mrs. Barton, and thanks for inviting us over!" I say with a smile to her and Clint. Clint chuckled lightly beside her as she smiled warmly back.

"You must be Peter. It's nice to meet you, and thank you dear, and you guys are welcome over anytime" she said in a kind of soft motherly way. That kind of made me think what it would have been like if I got to grow up with my mother.. but I quickly pushed those thoughts from my head as I just smiled again.

Everyone else was just giving their greetings and we all just gathered around on couches and chairs in the living room.

"So where are the kiddos?" Nat asked.