Nico hasn't watched a Disney movie

PERCY AND NICO shook hands. They studied each other warily, while Louis just stood next to Hazel, smiling. Louis barley ever got to see Nico, so when he did get the chance, he liked to savour every moment. 

Louis had been at Camp Jupiter for years, he had always been the outcast. Especially considering what his powers were. Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang had always been nice to him, but they were more acquaintances then friends. Reyna was just intimidating, Octavian was Octavian; no other explanation needed. And everyone else liked to go their own way. 

So the very first time Nico had shown up at Camp Jupiter seemed almost like a fresh start. Or at least, he thought. At first Nico had compleatly avoided him, wanted absolutely nothing to do with the son of Fortuna. And that was fine, since almost everyone felt the same way. But since Nico kept coming back, Louis couldn't help but feel drawn to him in a certain way. And since Nico was also an outsider looking in, they built their friendship off of that. At first it had just been like that so they could say they weren't total rejects, but overtime, they both sort of realised that they actually enjoyed each others company.  

So that was probably why Louis couldn't wipe the grin off his face as he looked at the son of Hades.

Louis knew that part of the reason of why people didn't like Nico was because they were scared of him. Nico didn't appear scary. He was skinny and sloppy in his rumpled black clothes. His hair, as always, looked like he'd just rolled out of bed. Sure, he was a little emo, but not to the extent where your scared of his presence. 

Percy scowled. "I—I know you."

Nico raised his eyebrows. "Do you?" He looked at Hazel for explanation.

Louis had been about to greet him, but hesitated. Something about his reaction wasn't right. He was trying hard to act casual, but when he had first seen Percy, Louis had noticed his momentary look of panic. Louis glanced at Hazel, and it appeared she saw it too. Nico already knew Percy. He was sure of it. Why was he pretending otherwise? And where did he meet Percy before? Louis would defiantly be bringing this up later. 

Louis couldn't contain his excitement any longer. Maybe Reyna sending him here was a good thing all along. The brunette opened his mouth to start talking. But before he could even get one syllable out, he was rudely cut off by Hazel.

"Um...Percy's lost his memory." She then told her brother what had happened since Percy had arrived at the gates.

"So, Nico..." she continued carefully, "I thought...you know, you travel all over. Maybe you've met demigods like Percy before, or..."

Nico's expression turned as dark as Tartarus. Which defiantly scared Louis.

"This story about Gaea's army," Nico said. "You warned Reyna?"

Louis rolled his eyes. "Reyna this, Reyna that. Honestly, all anyone ever talks about is Reyna." As he talked, he slowly made his way over to Nico, until he was eventually standing right beside him. "How's it going?" He asked, a broad grin plastered over his face while he slung his right arm over Nico's shoulders.

Nico said absolutely nothing. Instead, he just slowly turned his head until he was looking Louis dead in the eye. His expression basically said, why are you doing this? Stop touching me. I don't like being touched. Now is not the time for small talk. Get your arm off me.

Louis then, very hesitantly, took his arm away, looking anywhere else but in the direction of Nico. "Right, sorry. Talk later. Got it. There's bigger fish to fry." He said, in the most awkwardness way ever.

Percy then looked extremely worried. "We are not frying fish!"

Louis wanted to curl up in a ball and die, right then and there. But he knew that if he voiced that to two kids of Pluto, then it would defiantly be arranged.