Percy is a mystery

NICO WASN'T A very chatty person. So Louis figured it'd take a lot of convincing to get him to agree. Fortunately, that wasn't the case.

The two teenagers hung back together, standing outside alone as the night started to settle in.

"Well?" Nico started, after a while of their very intense staring competition. "What did you want?"

Louis crossed his arms over his chest. "How do you know Percy Jackson?"

This is where Louis caught Nico. For he then compleatly avoided his gaze. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm not as dumb as you might think I am."

Nico raised his eye brow. "Are you sure?"

Louis huffed. "Not the point right now."

"Great! So we're done." Nico pushed passed him, trying very hard to avoide this conversation. Louis wasn't having it. He grabbed Nico's wrist, pulling him back towards him. "Just tell me a bit about you're history with him. Please."

Nico kicked the dirt like a five year old, then looked back up at Louis. "Fine. He was one of the demigods who rescued me and Bianca when I was 10. Bianca went on a quest with him. He promised he wouldn't let anything happen to her. But he let her die. I was so mad that I ran away from the greek camp. Percy found me eventually." He stopped talking. Louis could see tears springing to his eyes. He assumed it was from talking about Bianca. Nico was leaving out a lot of parts, but the fact that he was even telling him this in the first place had to mean something.

Nico continued. "Percy is a very powerful demigod. More then you could ever imagine."

"Do you have any idea as he just suddenly showed up here with no recollection of where he is or why he has no memory?"

"I don't know. But if my theories are correct . . . " He trailed off, leaving Louis hanging. "Never mind." 

"You're not telling me something."

"That's not it."

"Then what is it?"

"Just drop it Louis! If you really want to know as to why Percy's been sent here, then why don't you look yourself." He stormed away, leaving Louis out in the cold night air.

Nico had basically told him to use his powers on Percy. But that could never happen. He'd find out why Percy was here, sure! But he'd tried that kind of thing in the past and it really didn't go so well. Being a son of Fortuna didn't always have it's perks.

All Louis knew for sure was that Nico was planning something. Something dangourous.

-------

LOUIS'S ARGUMENT WITH Nico has poisoned his apatite for the night, no matter how good the food at Camp Jupiter was. He and Nico hadn't spoken since, and frankly, Louis wasn't too fazed by it.

 Invisible wind spirits—aurae—waited on the campers and seemed to know exactly what everyone wanted. They blew plates and cups around so quickly, the mess hall looked like a delicious hurricane. If you got up too fast, you were likely to get beaned by beans or potted by a pot roast.

Hazel got shrimp gumbo. Apparently it made her think about being a little girl in New Orleans, before her curse set in and her mom got so bitter. Percy got a cheeseburger and a strange-looking soda that was bright blue. Louis didn't understand that, but Percy tried it and grinned.