Little Family ( BokuAka + Hinata )

Pairing; platonic Bokuakahina
Caregivers, Bokuto & Akaashi
Regressor, Shoyo

<3
Entering practice, Bokuto's last thought was that he'd be seeing an old friend. Though he knew they'd be introducing new members to the team that day, he hadn't really been in touch with a certain Hinata Shoyo, who was one of the said new members that entered the gym that day. He really thought it'd be a normal day of practice, but upon seeing the familiar head of bright orange hair, he gasped, eyes widening in surprise. "Shoyo!" He shouted, running up to Hinata and throwing his arms around him, ruffling his fluffy mess of hair. "I had no idea you'd be here..! Why didn't you tell me, kid!?" He questioned, lifting the other a few inches off the ground, making a scene in front of the rest of the team who had been prepared to handle introductions of the new members.

Hinata Shoyo had been waiting for this moment for his entire life, playing on an international team with people he grew with and would find himself adoring. He was incredibly excited , especially knowing some of the players from previous times in his life. Bokuto to be specific. When he was scouted for the MSBY black jackals he found himself overjoyed every day as he awaited his first team practice , awaiting to see friends and have no experiences , it's all he could ever want. While waiting for his senior players to enter he was eagerly bouncing on his heels , embracing Bokuto with the same strength as the other had given to him. His grin was as wide as he could imagine. " I told Akaashi !" He laughed out , enjoyed the feeling of being off the ground , almost reminiscing on a part of his life he hadn't indulged in in years.

Warmth flooded Bokuto's chest as he kept Shoyo in his strong embrace, spinning him around a singular time before letting him back down on the ground. He pulled back, his grin so wide it was practically splitting his face, his eyes glinting with excitement. He cupped Shoyo's face, squishing it just slightly. "'Kaashi never told me!" He informed with a small laugh, making a very small mental note to ask Akaashi why a bit later. "You're so big now! Look at you!" He exclaimed as he spread out his arms to emphasize his point. "You've just gotten so big... I could cry..!" He pouted slightly.Hinata couldn't have felt warmer in his chest , though he knew soon they had to get to their workout schedules , he wanted to stay forever in the embrace of the person he saw as a sort of big brother or mentor figure in his career. Though Bokuto was only a few years older , he had this way about babying Shoyo that actually made him feel safe. " Yeah ! Not so tiny-giant anymore !" he said proudly , hoping his two inch difference in height since high school would be noted by the ace.

Bokuto found himself immediately reminiscing on times back in high school where he would care for Shoyo, sometimes with Akaashi and sometimes without. It was always one of his favorite things and he'd missed the other so much, he really almost came close to tears, though he controlled himself. "For sure, you've gotten tall! And you've beefed up, too!" He laughed heartily, patting Hinata's now muscular chest. He was so overly excited that he didn't even want to do practice anymore, which was unusual for him- he just adored Shoyo and wanted to catch up.He had certainly gotten tall by Shoyo standards , only being at about 5'7 and still having to look up to speak to most people around him with the job he had. But Shoyo was definitely proud of his muscle , not just little like a scrawny little boy anymore. Of course he still looked quite young, but it was clear to most he was out of high school. He jokingly flexed , laughing a bit. " Yeah ! Hotels have surprisingly good gyms !" The ginger pointed out with a grin, his fists clenching in front of himself excitedly.

Bokuto laughed along with Shoyo until he heard that comment, his face immediately scrunching up in confusion as he tilted his head. "Hotels? You're staying in a hotel?" He questioned, having thought in his mind that Shoyo had his own place already. "No, no, no! Not having that!" He exclaimed quickly, once again grasping Hinata's squishy face in both his hands, "You should stay with me and Akaashi! We have room, and I don't want you staying somewhere all by yourself." He practically cooed, a big, warm grin on his face, not even realizing that his voice was becoming a bit of a babying one. He just couldn't help it, though, he was just naturally that nurturing and it always slipped out. Hinata's eyes widened at the suggestion given to him, a little smile coming to his face , could he really stay there ? Maybe he could even regress for the first time in a while , Bokuto's voice definitely indicated he wanted that. " I would honestly love to ! Kenma and I have been working on getting me a place soon but it's taking longer than expected.." He said a bit awkwardly, though enjoying the hands cupping his face. He couldn't be small now though , he was at practice , and would be here for another four hours of training. " I would love to though ! thank you..!"