A Lovely Girl ( Bokuaka )

trans girl akaashi because i wanted to project !
caregiver bokuto, regressor akaashi

<3
This routine was becoming normal for Akaashi, sitting off the court and just watching her boyfriend play, lately , she didn't feel like she belonged on the team. For the past six months it had been in her mind, she would tighten her shirt from behind or give herself more of a figure. Roll up her shorts a little shorter , keep her nails grown out longer than they usually where. Her masculinity didn't sit right. Being on a boys team didn't sit right. no matter how much she wanted to support her boyfriend, she couldn't handle being labeled a boy once again. So she would sit aside silently, giving the occasional wave to him on the court as she sat with her legs crossed. Though it was clear to everyone that something was changing in Akaashi after time.

It had come to Bokuto's realize that, overtime, Akaashi's presence on the court during practice was less and less. Sure, he'd wave to him from the sidelines, hand him his water bottle when he stepped off for a break, but it was rare that Bokuto received a set from him, or got his direct praise for a spike. It sort of made him feel deflated- he missed the other teen being with him on the court. He didn't know what was wrong, so he was determined to find out. As practice was winding down, he went over to where Akaashi was sitting aside, a towel around his own neck to absorb the sweat trickling down his neck from exerting himself. "Hey, handsome," He smirked playfully, planting a kiss to Akaashi's cheek, trying to lift his own mood that was quite low because Akaashi was sitting out. He sat beside him, silent for a minute before speaking. "Uhm... So, like, I noticed that, uh, you don't seem to wanna play in practice a lot... So, I thought maybe I could help, like, if you're stressed so much you can't play!" He offered with a wide grin, a vague offer to care for the other.

Akaashi hated that word. ' handsome'. Though Bokuto's intentions where nothing but good , but those words made her ache to her core, ' handsome', did she look that manly ? Manly enough to be handsome ? It made her utterly paranoid. But she snapped out of her thoughts when he began talking , even suggesting they calm down together. It did sound nice, plus, she would be able to get her mind off of all the panic. Trying her best to heighten her tone of voice when speaking. " I'd love that .." she hummed as she reached out to hold her boyfriend's hand .
Bokuto gave a wide grin when Akaashi accepted the offer, happy that he had, because all he wanted to do was make the other feel happy, safe, and relaxed. That was his main goal, because Akaashi meant everything to him. "Okay!" He exclaimed, holding his boyfriend's hand in his own, standing up and urging that he did as well. "Then we can go get changed and head to my house! It's a good time since both my sisters are gonna be at friends houses, so they won't bother us like they usually do." He smiled, leading Akaashi into the locker room.

Akashi followed, though she only prayed that she wouldn't need to show him her body. Though she adored Bokuto , one of her least favourite things in recent days was showing him her body. Though at the beginning of their relationship she had felt it was normal , things were slowly changing, she hated how he touched her like she was a man, looked at her like she was a man. She followed him either way, undressing slowly and trying to keep herself hidden as she did. " yeah.. we can relax.." the tall girl hummed ,acting as if nothing was wrong and keeping a gentle smile on her face. Even if Bokuto wasn't the most observant, he was noticing the changes. He noticed how Akaashi hid himself from him, like he didn't want Bokuto to see his body. He thought it was just because he was insecure, which made him sad. He thought Akaashi was the most beautiful person he'd ever seen, and he didn't know why the other couldn't see that. He changed quickly, enveloping Akaashi in a hug from behind once he was finished. "Akaashiiii... I think you're so beautiful." He said sappily, swaying them from side to side slightly, hoping he could help the other's confidence. "And yeah! We can relax! So let's get outta here, huh?" He grinned, letting go and grabbing his gym bag.