Chapter 4

TW!

Ⓢⓤⓘⓒⓘⓓⓔ

"ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ sᴀᴅɴᴇss"

*Karla's POV*

I open my luggage searching for the razor. I finally find it in the very back of the suitcase and break it open. I run to kiss Sprinkles then into the bathroom ready for whatever I was about to start. Is it weird to be extremely nervous about wanting to die?

The anxiety of dying wasn't here earlier. I just jumped right in. So why is it here now?

I push my anxious thoughts aside and make sure the door is locked. With shaky fingers, I stand in front of the sink with my left wrist out.

What if I just get a car to run me over?

Or what if I go deep enough to hit my vein?

What if I don't?

I grab the razor and begin to slice my arm. For it being my first time, I think I did it right. Great to know I won't have to do this again once I'm dead. I continue to slice the blade through my arm like it's nothing even though it's hurting like shit.

I stop once I hear barking from the door. But the barking doesn't sound as close as it should. It sounds like it's getting farther and farther away by the second. The black dots barely appear and I smile realizing I've done it. I fall and drop the blade, ready for death to greet me.

~

*Leon's POV*

I could hear that stupid dog barking and almost ran to her door demanding for it to shut up. I don't understand why she had to move in with us anyway. I continue my video game until I hear some type of scratching outside my door.

"The hell.." I go to open it and there in all his glory stands her stupid dog.

"Dear God, what the hell do you want?" I ask it. But he doesn't look like he's trying to be a bother more like a messenger. He grabs a grip on my sweats and leads me into her room. But she's not even in here.

Then he leads me to the bathroom and starts barking all over again. The fuck is up with it?

I sigh and knock on the door expecting an answer. The dog is scratching at if meaning she has to be in there. I knock again only to be met with silence. I'm about to leave when I catch the word service on the dog's collar.

Service..as in a service dog.

It's like a lightbulb went off in my head. In an instant, I broke the door down. I knew what I was going to find but it still shocked me. She was lying on the floor with one of her arms bleeding out while the other held a blade.

I run to her and pick her up. I carefully try to wash the blood off her and put her back down onto the floor slowly once the bleeding dies down.

I run to the cabinet to look for the first aid kit. Once I find it I wrap her arm up and pick her up. I carry her over to the couch and think about how to fix this situation. I doubt she'll want anyone to know right now. I run to my room and grab a spare shirt and sweats.

I carefully walk over to her and change her out of her clothes to make her more comfortable.

I just don't understand why she would do this. That's the only scar she has on her body, I don't want to seem like a perv..but I looked around for any other scars.

I gently pick her up and carry her to the bed. I tuck her in and watch as her dog rests his head on her stomach.

Who could leave a dog first of all?

I was about to leave when I heard the clatter of high heels coming down the stairs. There's only one other girl in this house and that girl is my mom. I run back to Karla and cover her arms to make it look as if she was sleeping.

I close the bathroom door shut and make a run for it for the door to be stopped face to face with mom.

"Leon? What are you doing here?" She asks.

"Oh...I was..I was helping Karla with something but then she got tired and fell asleep but I didn't notice because I was watching the cartoon we had on and so I'm barely leaving." I say lying to her face.

"Oh..well that girl sure can sleep. Poor thing slept the whole car ride." She says easily believing it. She should learn our ways more often.

"Hah.." I laugh.

"I guess that means no dinner for her..just do me a favor and tell her to come down when she wakes up yea?"

"Sure mom,"

"Thanks, also dinner is ready downstairs for whenever your hungry, your dad and I have a meeting with a client so we can't make it with you guys." She says while leaving and going downstairs.

"Okay," I answer her. Once she's out of view I run downstairs and into the kitchen grabbing two glasses of water and a plate full of food. This is going to be a long wait.

I carefully go up back into her room and place one of the glasses next to her while I sit on the couch and watch Spongebob waiting for her to wake up.