|07| The Alleyway

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING FOR ATTEMPTED SEXUAL HARASSMENT⚠️
(it's very little and ends quickly
and i'll put ** at the start and end)

After-War Era

"Um ok Remus it was really great to see you again but I- I have to go" Olive could feel the blood flowing to her face, and her anxiety levels rising and before Remus could reply she promptly turned on her heel and walked as fast as possible back u...

"Um ok Remus it was really great to see you again but I- I have to go" Olive could feel the blood flowing to her face, and her anxiety levels rising and before Remus could reply she promptly turned on her heel and walked as fast as possible back up the cobbled pathway towards the leaky cauldron, desperate to get back to her room and curl up in her bed. She pushed past people ignoring the yells after, just trying two get away from Remus's voice that called after her.

She ducked into an alleyway and pressed herself up against the wall feeling around in her pocket for her wand just in case. After a few seconds, she spotted Remus ducking around people trying to find her not thinking to even glance into the alleyway that she was hiding in. her eyes followed him as he paused in the middle of the street panting, glancing up and down the road trying to catch his breath. He began walking again, his body quickly disappearing from her view. Olive let out a half breath and collapsed against the wall. She could feel the coldness from the alleyway engulf her like it always did, but this time there was a strange sensation like she was being watched.

Pushing it aside, she took deep breaths to try and calm her heart down as she loosened her grip on her wand. The noises from the main street in Diagon alley become white noise as she calmed herself. then a wand was shoved into her back.

**

She immediately straightened up and froze as she heard a gravely sound in her ear.

"Hello again girly. You're coming with me."

Olive recognised that voice. She didn't want to but she did. The memories started to seep out of the tiny corner of her mind that she locked them in and she squeezed her eyes shut to try and shove them back down.

Olive could feel herself being dragged backwards further into the alleyway but her heart was beating faster and she could feel her breaths getting shorter. Getting more panicked by the second she tried to reach into her pocket and get her wand out to make a break for it or at least send up some sparks.

But she couldn't move. She couldn't do anything. Her legs gave way and she felt her eyes flutter shut. Olive was so tense that her entire body was relaxed.

Slowly the noises from Diagon Alley slowly started to die away as well as the grunts of the man dragging her across the jagged ground. The scratching of her robes died away as well letting her world fall silent.

Her vision slowly got more burry, the idea that she might need glasses crossing her mind for a fleeting second before being shoved away.

Slowly, her vision dissolved into black.