CHAPTER 17: The Cards

CHAPTER 17

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Six years ago.

The weather is still cold but the two young people remained staring at each other. The sun had already set and darkness has started covering the whole land.

There stand the two youngsters staring each other. Both not able to know how to bid their goodbyes. They are about leave the place and who knows if they meet again.

"Beast-/Monster-"They were both startled as they hear each other's voice.

"You first/Speak first." They again both said at the same time. They stared at each other few more seconds having turned their cheeks into crimson color.

"I'm leaving." They both said in unison that made each other's shocked.

"Where?" They again said at the same time.

"I'm going back to my country." The boy said while bowing his head.

"Me too." Agreed the girl which made them stared at each other again like as if memorizing their faces.

"I will be missing you, Beast." He said. The girl started sobbing making the boy startled.

"I-I don't want to leave Monster. Y-you're my only friend." She cried.

"I don't want too but mom arrived last morning and she wants me to go home." He explained.

"I and Dad will be leaving too." She said still sobbing.

"What's your complete name?" Asked the boy but the girl wasn't able to answer anymore because a car stopped just in front of them. The girl walked towards it and never turned to him anymore.

"I'm KING LHEZTER TYLER." The boy shouted being unsure if his friend heard what he shouted. He felt disappointed because he wasn't able to know the girl's real name. They've barely know each other with their pet names. BEAST and MONSTER.

KEITH'S POV:

Lumipas ang araw na hindi na ulit nagparamdam ang grupong iyon. Ito ang mas nagpapahirap sa amin na makakalap ng impormasyon tungkol sa kanila. They made a graveful offense which makes all of us on our guard for the possible attacks they might attempt to do so.

Alex and Xander had been hacking different servers just to find something but it's always a dead end. The only info's we know ay yung mga impormasyong alam ko lang. And it fuckin' making me frustrated to myself!

"Queen, wala ka na bang alam na ibang impormasyon tungkol sa kanila?" Pangungulit ni Xander sa akin habang may kinakalikot parin sa computer. Halata na rin sa mga mata niya ang pagod at puyat dahil nangingitim na bilog sa palibot ng mga ito.

His question made me think harder but it only gave me a headache. It was so hard to remember something that my brain had already forgotten.

"Kung bakit kasi hindi na-uso ang CCTV five years ago eh. Ganun ba kapoor ang GUC noon queen at hindi sila makapagpakabit ng CCTV? Ou-ounch! Naman eh!!! Angsakit kaya!" Alex exclaimed.

I hit him at his head but he just pouted. May oras pang pagtuonan ang mga walang kwentang bagay.

"Huwag kang magpout, nakakadiri ka!" asik ko sa kanya.

Tss!!! Wondering kung bakit nagagawa kong silang makilala kahit magkakambal sila at sobrang magkamukha? It's because the hair of Alex is blond at ang kay Xander ay redish.

"Do you know cards?" I asked them out of the blue.

"What's about the queen?" Diane asked. All of their attention are now averted to me.