Broly's new bio (always updated)

(Broly: Well this is my new spin off story?

A/N: Yep... So this the Another you...

Broly: Damn! I look good, old friend.

A/N: He promised that he will never broke the fourth wall like you. But he asks me that of "What is fourth wall breaker?" I laugh at that guy... He is too innocent, well it's you since two years ago.

Broly: I know. I'll travel to his world after all. Don't worry at the end of the chapter...

A/N: Sure... But this story is originally made by @DEMGSC1920)

 But this story is originally made by @DEMGSC1920)

Warning: His hair color can change into Red. It doesn't mean that it was super saiyan god. NO! It's not super saiyan god. It was the hair color which was red same as Gremory family members. And their eye color is same as blue as Broly can do that... When Broly's crest mark glowing red. It could hurt Broly. He need Rias to fix it the uncontrollable pain. For now... He is black hair... To not make Rias scare at his new hair color... Trust me.

Hair color: Black (which a normal saiyan form.) and Red (reincarnated as a half devil and saiyan.)

Nahhh... It contains spoilers! For this new bio! You have to skip this part and continue to the chapter 1!!!

Now... I'm planning for this... So get lost...