-3000 years ago part 2-

As promised here is the update for tonight and I won't be able to update Friday through Monday maybe Saturday or Friday on the plane but sorry! Also angel is gonna be introduced and she is my oc!

Gloxinia POV

I carry her bridal style and jump off the tree while hearing all of the fairies cheering in the background I fly over to drole who was watching from a far when I get there I play her on his shoulder as he talks to her "like the ring it took him forever to pick it out."
He says as she looks down at her ring "yes I do very much so. And gloxy you didn't tell me that it took forever!"  Sorry I reply to her as I kiss her cheek "I have some things I need to take care of so I'll be back hang out with drole while I'm gone ok?" I say to her as she nods and pecks me on the lips I fly off.

Y/n POV

I can't believe it my love of my life proposed I think in my head as I hear fairies yelling from below I look down to see gerherde and angel my best friend she is a goddess and is dating ludociel from the four archangels of the goddess race when I get out of my thoughts I can finally make out what their saying "MY BESTIES ENGAGED I FEEL SO OLDDDDD!" Angel says as she asks drole to put me down "your not that old jeez calm down and she gonna be my sister in law haha sucks to be you angel." Gerherde says sticking out her tounge playfully I get put down by drole and am tackled by angel her wings covering us while she hugs me "WAHHHHHHH promise you won't leave us for that fairy?" Angel says as I here gloxys voice say "that fairy how rude angel" "oh shut up your stealing my best friend!" She says harshly back to him "guys guys I'm not gonna leave you guys and gloxy I thought you had dutties to attend too?" "Well I did but the fairies said I should hang out with you heh." He reply's as he kisses me with angel trying to pry him off of me mad "GLOXINIA DONT TOUCH MY BESTIEEEEEE GET OFFF!" Gloxy parts from me as he smiles "but she too beautiful I can't stop looking at her" I get butterflies in my stomach as angel pulls me away from him by my wrist and takes me too the goddess realm for me to tell her all the details about him.

Heh made this a bit longer than others since y'all wanted it but thank you all so much I'll update tomorrow as well be ready also go read my oneshots book requested by some of my fans!💗