Dont leave me...

HI EVERYONE IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK AND IM SO SORRY FOR MY HUGE HUGE BREAK BUT IM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK IM GONNA TRY AND WRAP UP THIS BOOK!

I'm also working on another book sds oneshots go check out my profile to read it!

(From last chapter)

It's my brother....

(Back to now)

He's covered in blood and breathing heavily. I run to him kneeling down beside him "y/n, is that really you?" He says "yes it really me are you okay I've missed you so much" I say hugging him as he gets up. I feel his back and feel no wings I pull back and look at him with my eyes wide a little bit "your wings did they take them?" He looks toward the cold stone floor "yeah..." I hug him really tight as he cries into my shoulder "it's gonna be okay I promise" I say trying to soothe him as he grabs onto me tightly "I've never felt so weak, I've been hit, kicked, punched. I just wish I was back in the forest" he says crying harder then he realized I was truly there in the same place as him "Y/n HOW DID YOU GET HERE HAVE THEY HURT YOU?!" He yells I shake my head no. He looks at my back still seeing my wings on my back. "Oh good they haven't taken them.." he says softly looking into my eyes we then hear a crash and a loud boom and screams from some of the other fairies and humans. He looks at me and looks back at the door getting up cautiously and tries to see out of the door. "Oh goodness y/n get back" he says "what why what's happening?" I say as I get up "gloxinia is here.." he says I back myself up to the back way knowing once he finds out what dungeon we are in he'll blow it in. "We're over here!" My brother yells trying to get his attention. I here gloxinia say "one minute let me get the other fairies!" My brother comes up beside me waiting next to me then we hear multiple bangs and fairies shuffling out.

10 minutes later...

He finally gets to our dungeon and blows it up with the help of Drole. After the smoke and debris clears up he flies over to me and hugs me whispering to me "never leave me again" I whisper back "never planning on it" and we share a soft but passionate kiss.

I KNOW THIS IS A BAD WAY TO END THIS OFF BUT PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!

-love author<3
446 words