Blackberries

Immm backkk I have decided to come back.(sorry for the long break)

Me and gloxinia went out of the sacred tree and drole was standing there. "Gloxinia there is more attacks on fairy's in the east woods" drole said hurriedly Gloxinia looked at me in his arms and looked back slowly going to the ground to put me down. "I'll be back be safe" gloxinia said while kissing my cheek. I ran back inside to keep myself hidden from humans I was scared and anxious what would happen if they got him just like they got my brother or any of my friends got hurt. I decided to get the cherry blossoms for the festival I went outside of the tree and created some cherry blossom trees. After I collected enough I went looking for gerherde in the forest. Not realizing that it's the east forest...

Time skip.

I woke up in a dungeon,surrounded by blood and dead fairies. I turn around fastly to see a human near the cage I look back and see my wings were still there.Sighing in relief I turn back to the human seeing he has seen I'm awake I quickly get up and run to the back wall. "Please don't hurt me.." I say in my most silent voice hoping he wouldn't come near me.He opened the cage door coming inside throwing something or someone.

It's my brother...