-The young girl in the forest-

Before you start reading this story please hit the video above to feel more in the story thank you!

Y/n POV

Running through the forest playing in a sunflower field with butterfly's and animals surrounding her she trips and falls but is quickly brought up to her feet by young blonde man "Are you alright?" Yes very much so she said shyly looking down at the ground "why are you out here all alone?" Says the young man. She looks up and is about to answer when the mans eyes grew wide and gasped. I'm out here alone because I have no where to go sir. The man looks at her and says "My name is meliodas and yours is?" My name is y/n she looks up at him to see him smiling and saying "why don't you come with me I can give you a place to stay". The girls eyes lit up and she shook her head up and down with happiness filling her.

-Time skip-

Her eyes lit up as she walked through the door of the Boar hat tavern everyone was screaming "happy birthday!" She had almost forgot her own birthday and it was her sweet 16th birthday the sins including-ban,king,Diane,Merlin,meliodas,escanor,and gowther were all there including elizabeth.Meliodas was groping Elizabeth as usual walking up to him and yelling YOU PERVERT and smacking him off of her hawks was praising you as meliodas or meli as you called him got up "Why so mean I'm just checking her heartbeat jeez." Meli said trying to play it cool. Everyone in this whole tavern knows your lying meli so don't try to deny it you say.Meli gets up and says "alright alright fine you got me." "But y/n we have a surprise we're going to a festival to help you win a wish for your 16th birthday" Her eyes lit up and thanked him and was very excited to make a wish if she won she quickly ran upstairs to change for the festival.

Your outfit-

HEYO it's writer here I hope you all like this so far I will try very hard to update every single day and please forgive me if I don't I have school and this story will be very long I can't say how long because it'll spoil it a lot so we will keep...

HEYO it's writer here I hope you all like this so far I will try very hard to update every single day and please forgive me if I don't I have school and this story will be very long I can't say how long because it'll spoil it a lot so we will keep that a secret but I am a gloxinia simp so please star it is you are one as well thank you for taking your time to read this trash of a story❤️.