New emotions.. New feelings?

You decided to shake off the look before walking over to where your friends sat.
"Y/n..." mikasa began, turning your attention away from the tv and towards her.

"I need to tell you that im-" she began before eren interupted.

"Would you look at that? It's almost 10 p.m... we should get to sleep soon we have to get back to shiganshi tomorrow...." he gave a sad sigh before turning towards you when mikasa nodded closing her mouth and hugging her knees.

He took your hand in his and smiled.
"I didn't get to tell you earlier, but if you need me for any reason y/n... I'm just a phome call away. I'll find a way to get here." He promised before standing with you and giving you a hug. Mikasa stared at you once again, the same stoic expression Levi wore, faded into her sensetive eyes.
You wondered what she was going to say as eren let go and moved towards the stairs with a sleepy armin, who had the blanket wrapped around him like a coat.

Mikasa and you stared silence in the room as the tv was shut off by her.
"Mikasa... what were you going to say?" You finally asked startlimstartlimg her a bit.
You never saw mikasa look so vulnerable before, it was out of character for her.
You pushed a strand of your h/c hair behind your ear as she unwrapped herself from her grasp.

"Nothing. It wasn't important." She whispered and began standing.
"Mikasa whatever you say is always important... please tell me." You begged which stopped her dead in her tracks.

"... I really shouldn't say to much...but you remember how I'm adopted, right?" She began and you nodded remembering how erens parents adopted mikasa after her parents died in a mysterious fire.
"What about it?" You asked as she loomed over her shoulder at you opening her mouth to speak.
"Well.. that's because-"
"Y/n! Mr Ackerman requested you in the bedroom.." patrick interupted before looking apologetically at mikasa.
"Sorry dear I didn't know you were speaking! Please carry on."

She waved it off before continuing up the stairs leaving you with Patrick.
You wanted to shout for her to wait but she already looked uncomfortable enough.
Patrick gave another apologetic look, as you walks by.

"Im.. very sorry I didn't mean to inerrupt....i-" he began and you silenced him with a smile.
"You're ok! It was probrably about her feeling strange again... it's ok" you reassured and felt your smile fade as you walked into the room where Levi sat shirtless on the bed staring down at his phone.

You glanced on the screen and saw that picture the two of you took moment before on it.
He tilted his head upwards and met your gaze.
"Y/n...." he growled and stood walking over to you and slamming the door behind you. His scent was strong of cologne, it almost smelled like he bathed in it.
"I asked Patrick to get you , you should have been here minutes ago." He growled, as you backed away towards the bed.
You felt your heart rate increase, you never seen him this angry before, and for what, because you didn't come up right away?

"Levi you're scaring me!" You cried as you felt your back hit the wall and he grew closer and closer, his fists balled, knocking over the little table that sat next to you before slamming his hand against the wall beside you making a loud this noise.
"Good! Maybe you need to be scared!" He yelled. You closed your eyes expecting him to hit you, but the contact wasn't made.
You opened your eyes to see tears coming from his.
Your fear of him, although still prominent, was pushed down by your heart. It... felt strange seeing him like this. Almost like seeing mikasa the way she was just moments before. His usual straight face was filled with sorrow.

"Levi...?" You whispered as tears fell from his eyes. You instinctively reached your hand up to wipe it away and he moved back wiping his eyes and leaving his face hidden by his hands.
"Just shut up..." he whimpered in a defeated tone.
You didn't know what to do. Could you ask about it? Or would he shut you down and demand you to be quiet again.