Good enough

You stood on the balcony, your phone in hand, feeling the breeze hit your face.
Your hands were shaking as you looked down at the ground...

At your phone and clicked on the image Petra sent you, it was a picture of her on levis lap, her lips locked on his and his hands on her waist.
Your eyes filled with tears with what felt like the millionth time.

"Mom and dad...." you whispered and turned the phone screen off thinking about your parents and let your phone slip from your fingers.

"I'm sorry I ruined things yet again for you. I'm sorry I let you down..." you sobbed and climbed up on the railing looking towards the sky as the wind picked up causing your hair to slap your face like whips. You clenched your teeth and refused to look down.

You remembered the day your mother told you you were moving. You were hanging out with eren mikasa and armin, freshly graduated.
Trying to plan hanging out around your future jobs..
Eren would smile at you and tease you about never growing up,
And armin woukd tease you about being to mature...
But mikasa always told you to remain your true self.

Your mother then told you infront of your friends you were moving... and when you did you were told you were engaged.

You never got to choose anything in your life.

Always had a fake face for everyone, this must be how you truly felt.
Your phone rung again and it was your mother calling. You ignored the tune and didn't move.

"Mom and dad... I will never let you down again!" You screamed and closed your eyes.
Your mind went to your friends, your old life, and Levi.
You kept thinking about how he kissed you, drunk or not that meant something deep to you. It made your heart ache at that thought.
If he didn't love you why did he work so hard to get you a nice apartment, or let you go shopping? Or kiss you..

'He must have just wanted me to not bother him...' you concluded and looked out.
So much has changed in your life you coukdnt keep up. How is this fair? You never asked for any of this, your life was perfect.
You thought about armin, he checks the news religiously... when he sees this it's....

You pushed the thought from your mind and it was replaced with a thought of him smiling. He would want you to be happy. And he would get his 15 minutes of fame if this went public. Being your best friend and all.
You tried not to think about him, but the memories of him always being  there wouldn't stop clouding your mind.
You finally pushed the thoughts away and looked Down at the busy street below.
Even though it was around the evening, traffic was still busy. Usually to get home to their families at night, something you would never have.
You took a step closer.

"He doesn't love me, my parents resent me.... it's time for me to choose my own path... I can't live on my own. I can't do this any longer..." you cried and took a step closer to the edge.

Guess I'm not good enough for anyone's lives...
Your phone rang, when you looked down you saw the words

LEVI (husband) across the screen.
You thought about the photo and his lips against petras, and how happy he looked. He was probrably calling to make sure you didn't ruin his belongings... or mess up the apartment.

Your stomach knotted up and the tears stung your eyes as you threw your phone down.

That will all change soon enough.

"Lets see if I can fly."

One
More
Part....
Pm me if you guys want or need to talk about anything. And if you love my writing check out my other Levi x reader and eren x reader.
And keep leaving your funny comments I love them!