Regrets And passion

Your mom finished by putting the lipstick on you that matched your dress and smiled, your father smiling right next to her.
"Beautiful! You look amazing sweetie!" Your mom cooed while your dad nodded.
"Gorgeous.." he looked at his watch. "Lets go before were late!" He exclaimed and ran down stairs. You looked at yourself in the mirror and didn't recognize yourself at all. But you stood and smoothed your dress and looked towards your mother who was still smiling. She interlocked her arm with yours and led you out of the room.

"We have your stuff all packed, and don't worry at all! Levi will do most of the talking and you won't have to worry." She giggled as the two of you got to the car and stepped inside.

Your stomach twisted into knots as the car began to drive off.

.....
"Ahhhyh mr and Mrs (last name) so great to see you." Kenny shook their hands and looked over at you.
He put his hand over his heart and smirked.
"Whooooooo is that y/n? Id say I don't know if my nephew can keep his hands off of You tonight!" He joked and kissed the top of your hand.
You smiled politely as armin and the others ran at you.
"Wow y/n You look amazing!" Armin cried and mikasa nodded.

"Beaitiful."
Eren stared at you with his mouth agape, he wore a tuxedo without a tie same as armin and mikasa wore a skirt along with her signature scarf.
You smiled and pushed armin playfully as Levi looked over at you, his expression looked different itvwas almost like he was in shock. He excused himself from the two fancy man and woman he was talking to before walking over with a glass of wine.

His toned body was covered by a button down dress shirt and slacks thay were black.
"Hm.. You do clean up nice." He complimented and looked directly at eren who was glaring back.

"She looks like an angel doesn't she?" He asked inan angry tone.
Levi chuckled and looked towards the crowd of people. The party was in levis huge living room, since it was a cold day. There were tables upon tables with finger foods and even some of the staff were carrying around trays of food and wine. You and your friends couldn't drink however since you were underage. That's when you noticed that among the crowd, levis friends stood all huddled in a corner.
Levi tapped your arm and pulled you close whispering in your ear,

"See the t.v. crews already here. And so are many reporters, stay with me." He cautioned and you nodded. Eren looked confused at you and you bit your lip.
Armin grabbed some meatballs from one of the trays and handed you one. You gladly took it and ate, wondering when would be the time you could announce your engagement.

At that moment Petra notice you and came rushing over.
"Wow Levi you look amazing.." she swooned and looked at you.
"So do you y/n.." she muttered and began talking to Levi. You shrugged and looked at your friends. Mikasa didn't take her eyes off of Levi and eren looked nervous.

"So y/n..." he began and slipped his hand in yours. You blushed for a moment as he moved in closer.
"So... I know we're already at this party thing... but do you think we could go togeth-" he began before Kenny tapped his wine glasses with a spoon.all attention went to him and you slid your hand out of erens.

"I would like to thank you all for coming, friends, partners, and family, to help us celebrate our new buisness partners the (last names)." He motioned towards your parents and everybody clapped. Your mother and father waved to everyone.
While you were watching Levi pulled you close to him and whispered in your ear
"Its time." And snaked his arm around your waist. Your eyes met erens who looked confused as the next words were spoken,

"But I must confess that's not the only reason why we are here..." Kenny began and motioned for Levi to come to where Kenny stood. You and Levi waltzed over with such grace even you were in awe.
"We are here to celebrate my nephews engagement to miss y/n (last name)!" He announced and everyone clapped again.
Levi waved and you tried to follow but your eyes met eren and mikasa who looked shocked. And your stomach felt tense.