Chapter Forty One.

Would you tell me I was wrong? Would you help me understand? Are you looking down upon me? Are you proud of who I am? There's nothing I wouldn't do To have just one more chance, To look into your eyes and see you looking back I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do And I've hurt myself If I had just one more day, I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away...

                                                   --Christina Aguilera, Hurt.

Chapter Forty One:

Cole's Point Of View:

Jacob and I had made up some sort of plan, to try and break the charm. First of all I had to find Adrienne. School finished early due to a random fire breaking out, that happened quite a lot so it wasn't anything major. The security guards bundled me and Adrienne into the car, and rushed us back home. The moment we got in Adrienne disappeared to look for Ryan-Pfft-So after confirming the plan, Jacob sent me on a mission to go and look for Adrienne, so far. I can't find her.

I tried her room but it was empty. I went to Dad's office but not even Elizabeth was in there, I was beginning to get irritated. I managed to find Emma polishing the floors in the formal room. I jogged up to her, the moment she saw me she stood up and smiled.

'Hello you' I smiled, kissing her forehead.

'Hey' Emma replied. 'What are you up to?'

'Looking for Adrienne, have you seen her?' I asked, looking around the room. There were decorations up for some event. 

'Nope, last time I saw her she was going after Ryan-he didn't seem in the least bit interested-poor Jacob' Emma frowned, wait how did she know? 'Yes, I know...and I think it's kinda sweet that he came all this way for her'

'He brought a whole, freakin' army with him too' I snapped.

Emma smiled. 'Oh, there's something I have to tell you'

'Ryan!' Adrienne called running past the door, I turned around and chased after her. It took a while to catch up with her, this girl runs too fast. I ran for quite a while.

'Adrienne!' I shouted, getting tired of all running. 'Slow down, will you?' Adrienne reluctantly stopped and turned around. I jogged the rest of the way to her.

'What is it Cole?' Adrienne asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking very annoyed that I'd stopped her from catching up with Ryan. I had to find a way to break that charm, or there's no way out of here for me. Jacob made a deal with me that he'd ship me and Emma out of here-only if this plan works.

'I wanna show you something' I began.

'Adrienne, come with me' Ryan interrupted, stretching out his hand. Without hesitation Adrienne took it and pressed herself onto him. Ryan smiled and kissed her forehead.

'Where are we going?' Adrienne asked, not breaking her gaze from Ryan's face.

'To talk to your Dad, about our wedding' Ryan answered, fixing her hair. They started walking and I followed. My necklace started to glow, I was intervening on someones plans and it was trying to stop me. I fought against it and continued walking.

'Our wedding?' Adrienne shrieked in disbelief as she pulled away from Ryan. 'We're getting married?'

Ryan stopped and took her hand again. 'Yes, you do love me don't you?' Adrienne smiled and nodded eagerly. 'Good' Ryan chuckled. 'Come, now' Adrienne continued walking with him. This was going to be harder than I thought. I followed them into Dad's office, Jacob and his friends were in there. Standing at the side, Jacob looked at me questioningly, I slowly shook my head and his jaws clenched. Ryan wrapped his arm around Adrienne's waist.