Riddikulus!

Hinata POV
After the whole Bucbeak incident we're eating in the great hall, I'm with The Silver Trio, Oikawa, Kuroo, and Tsukishima, Kenma, Iwaizumi, Kiyoko, and Yachi.
I made plans with the team so we can hang out together because since we got to Hogwarts we barely get to hang out anymore.

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!"
I heard a Gryffindor say.

"Who?"
-Ron

"Sirius Black!"
The kid said, that got our attention so we secretly listened in, Kenma also listens in but keeping his eyes on his switch.

yes he brought his switch and he charges it with a spell I showed him when he bangs on the Slytherin common room door at midnight asking for me saying his switch battery died.
I ended up sneaking him into the common room and grabbing a spell book with an electricity spell so he could charge his switch and phone, I do the same with my phone too so eh.

"Dufftown? That's not far from here"
-Hermione

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you? With dementors at every entrance?"
Another Gryffindor say

"What do you think Sho?"
-Pansy

"Well the chances are slim, but not zero so maybe?"
-Hinata

"When did you start thinking with your head?"
-Tsukishima

"Oh you have no idea, don't forget I'm the smartest student in Slytherin so watch your mouth"
I say to Tsukishima, giving him a 'don't fuck with me' glare.

"Damn Chibi-chan, chill"
-Kuroo

"I never see this side of you Shoyou, your really are interesting"
-Kenma

I winked at Kenma and his face turned beat red, I chuckled and went back to listening to the Gryffindors.

"Dementors? He's already slipped past them once, Who's to say he won't do it again?"
I heard another Gryffindor say, I think his name is Seamus Finnigan.

"That's right, Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke, Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."
- Gryffindor student

"... Well that was dramatic as hell"
-Pansy

"Agreed"
- Hinata

Then my friends go back to their own houses because it's time for DADA class, I entered the room and the first thing I see is a wardrobe and it looks like it's having a seizure.

"Intriguing, isn't it? Would anyone like to venture a guess... as to what is inside?"
-Lupin

"That's a Boggart sir"
I said raising my hand.

"Very good, Mr. Hinata. Now can anybody tell me what a Boggart looks like"
-Lupin

"No one knows"
Hermione suddenly said out of nowhere.

"When did she get here?"
-Ron

"Boggarts are shape-shifters, They take the shape of whatever a particular person fears the most.
That's what makes them so..."
-Hermione
So terrifying, yes, yes, yes...

"Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. Let's practice it now, Without wands, please, After me. Riddikulus!"
-Lupin

"Riddikulus!"
-Everyone

"Very good, a little louder and very clear, Listen: Riddikulus!"
-Lupin

"Riddikulus!"
-Everyone

"This class is ridiculous-ow!"
Draco said as I smack the back of his head.

"Very good, so much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough, what really finishes a boggart is laughter. You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing, let me explain. Uh... Neville, would you join me, please? Come on, don't be shy. Come on, come on, hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all?"
Prof. Lupin said as Neville walks up front.