Werewolfs

Hinata POV
We (me and the golden trio) sprinted to the Gryffindor common room and indeed, the Fat Lady is nowhere to be found.

"Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy!"
Said Percy, the Gryffindor's Head Boy.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude, someone's cocky. I'm Prefect and I don't act all tough and powerful, dear Merlin's beard.

"Get back, all of you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched."
-Percy

"The Fat Lady! She's gone!"
-Ginny

"Yeah I can see that Gin"
-Hinata

"Serves her right, she was a terrible singer-ow!"
Ron said as I smack the back of his head, Hermione giving me a thankful look.

"It's not funny Ron"
-Hermione

"Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room. Be quiet."
Percy said again, dude you just said 'No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched.' the heck!?

I glance around for any of the school staff, and sure enough Prof. Dumbledore and Filch is heading this way.

"Make way!"
-Prof. Dumbledore

"The Headmaster's here"
Percy said, yeah no shi-

"Come one, move!"
-Prof. Dumbledore

"You heard, move!"
Percy said again, alright teacher's pet.

"Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady."
-Prof. Dumbledore

"There's no need for ghosts, professor.
The Fat Lady's there."
Filch said, pointing towards another painting.

Everyone starts shuffling around and pushing each other to get to the direction Filch was pointing at.

"Mind where you're going! Slow down! You listen! I'm Head Boy! Come back here!"
-Percy

I was getting really sick and tired of this, so I yelled back.

"No one cares!"
-Hinata

"You-"
-Percy

"What? Say it you pussy, I bet you won't you teacher's pet!"
-Hinata

"Shoyou calm down"
Hermione said putting a hand on my shoulder.

We got to the painting and there's the Fat Lady, looking like a mess.

"Dear lady, who did this to you?"
-Prof. Dumbledore

"Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster.
The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle Sirius Black!"
-Fat Lady

Prof. Dumbledore's face was stunned for a moment, then he turn to Filch.

"Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall."
-Prof. Dumbledore

I waved goodbye at the Golden Trio and went back to the Silver Trio plus the others, we walked to the Great Hall as instructed.

"What happened?"
Pansy asked, I forgot they were back at the Common Room so they didn't know what happened.

"The Fat Lady went missing, she was found scared, she claims that Sirius Black is in Hogwarts"
-Hinata

"Holy shit"
-Blaise

Guess what? We all ended up sleeping in the Great Hall, it was not bad but not good either. I caught a glimpse of the teachers talking and they all searched the school and found nothing, they talked about Harry and then Prof. Lupin but that's about it, then I drifted off to sleep.