Domentors attack

Hinata POV
After school I walked to the gym with Kiyoko and Yachi and we talk about Hogwarts stuff before everyone else gets here. Kiyoko then took out a piece of paper from her bag and gave it to me.

"A prisoner have escaped from Azkaban, Sirius Black"
She said as I look at the poster.

"But nobody have ever escaped Azkaban before how is that possible?"
-Yachi

"That's the question, everyone said that he's a cold blooded muderer"
-Kiyoko

"*sigh* let's keep an eye for a while, and Kiyoko-san put this back in your bag inside of something secure so that nobody finds accidentally"
-Hinata

She nods and puts the poster back in her bag, then we see a few owls flew above us and we immediately turned to each other

"No"
I breathed

"Maybe it's somewhere else?"
-Yachi

"Maybe, but that's a lot of owls. What if..."
-Kiyoko

"Let's keep it positive for now, if they are who we think they are then....we can't do anything about it"
I said

We all agreed and went to the gym, after a while the others arrived and we started practice like usual, Tanaka and Nishinoya acting like crack heads as usual, Tsukishima being salty, Sugawara and Daichi trying to control the two crack heads like the parents they are, and I secretly been looking around and exchange glances with Kiyoko and Yachi.

Ennoshita looks kind of down so I walked over to him and asked him what's wrong

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you"
He said

"Depends on what you tell me, I will"
I assured him

"*sigh* I think I have psychic powers or something"
He said

"Wait what?"
I said, is he?

"Well, I was watching X-Men the other day and one of the guy have telekinesis and I for fun starts to imagine to move the mug that was sitting on the table, and it moved"
He said, dear Merlin

"Are you sure?"
I said quietly to him moving closer

"Y-yeah, I told my mom about it and she have a shocked look on her face and my dad told me it was nothing"
He replied

"Well I believe you, but I recommend you keep it quiet"
I said to him, I think Kiyoko's right

"Thanks Hinata"
He said

"No prob"
I said as I flashed him my signature smile and his cheeks turns a little red.

I texted what I just heard from Ennoshita to the girls and they suspect the same thing as me of course, being wizards and witches ourselves.

Then Kiyoko texted coach Ukai about it and he began suspecting, that's right Coach is a Wizard. He's actually gonna be the new flying teacher at Hogwarts, he was a Gryffindor.

Then a flock of owls came in and dropped the letters that they were carrying into the other's hand. Oh no, we were right.

"The fuck was that, and the fuck is this!?"
Tsukishima said

"Tsukishima Kei! Language, but yeah what was that and what's this?"
Sugamama-I mean Sugawara said

"Don't open it yet! Kiyoko call Coach Ukai tell him to come here as soon as possible, Yachi see if there's more owls and text the other teams just in case, all of you don't open the letters until coach is here!"
I said bringing out one of my Slytherin trait, Leadership.