Almost Caught

Hinata POV
I was getting ready for practice today when Alexus flew in through the window dropping a pile of books on to my bed and a letter in his beak, I approach him as he perch himself on my does and took the letter.

Dear Mr. Hinata
I have sent your owl to deliver the third year books to you, and I am looking forward to seeing you again soon. And in this envelope also contains a permission slip for a field trip to Hogsmeade to be signed by a guardian. I hope to see you back to Hogwarts soon.

Prof. McGonagall

I look in the envelope again and see the permission slip and put it in my desk drawer for later, I grabbed the pile of books and put it in my trunk and I decided to grab one of the books and put it in my bag, it's the Astronomy book.

I grabbed my bag and close my window but not lock it just in case Lexus wanna fly out, and I ran out of my room and kissed my mom who is reading on the couch goodbye as I leave for practice.

I grabbed my bike and pedal away to the gym, I ran into Kageyama and we went to the gym, we arrived at the gym Tsukishima and Yamaguchi followed not to long after and soon after the others.
((A/N: No, it's not a Tsukiyama story, I'm more of a Tsukihina shipper, this is a Hinata harem story))

We practice like usual and it all went great, I was planning on going to a near hidden Wizard and Witches cafe later with Kiyoko and Yachi. Oh yeah Kiyoko is a year ahead of me and a Ravenclaw and Yachi is in the same year as me and is in Hufflepuff.

After practice I went to change and as I was pitting back my sweaty gym clothes my book fell out of my bag and I'm not gonna lie I start to panic a little. And Nishinoya-senpai notices it and my panic just got WORST.

"Didn't know you read Hinata, is it a comic book looks like a novel to me"
He said

"It's nothing just give it back"
I said as I tried to take it from him, keyword: tried.

"C'mon let me have a look, it's not like you're reading porn or something"
Tanaka joined in

"It's not porn now give it back"
I try to grab it again bit Noya-senpai moved away his hand

"Guys please give the book back to Hinata
Daichi said

"We just want a peak that's all"
Tanaka said

I finally had it so I jump and forcefully grab the book from Tanaka's hand, as I landed with the book in my hand I give both of them a glare that I know will scare them.

Then I went back to normal and try to make an excuse

"My mom said it's her childhood book and I don't want it to be damaged"
I said