4; "bend over" (lime?)

(this is inspires by a tiktok that showed a guy under a really bright light and he was like "wow I look like jesus, bend over, oh- i- redaction-" lmao)

warning: this contains kinda dream smp spoilers but i changed it up a bit, also kinda lime ig

{irl minecraft au}

enjoy!

words: 600+

~

It was a few days before the festival ( :( ) and Dream had come to visit Technoblade again. 

"Okay, let's see, so we probably need a bit more-" Techno rummaged through his chests, Phil standing beside him.

"Hello,"

Techno spun around to meet the god of the SMP, Dream. "Hi, Dream," he laughed.

"Hey," Phil greeted. Dream nodded. 

"How's it going with the supplies?" Dream gestured at the chests.

"Great. You?"

"Good, good."

"So, what's the plan?" Techno glanced at Phil.

Dream handed him a bag without a word. Techno received it from him, opening it up to look at the contents. "Wow," he raised a brow, before returning it to him. "You came prepared."

"What's that?" Phil pointed at it.

"TNT," Dream replied. "Lots of it."

"So what if this... you know, what if something goes wrong?" Phil asked uncertaintly. Techno didn't need to ask, he knew Phil had mixed feelings about this.

"It won't go wrong, you're looking at two literal gods," Techno reassured him. 

Phil still seemed a bit unsure, but he nodded. "Well, I better get going. See you." he waved them off, before going down the stairs and leaving the house. The duo watched as the man walked further away until he eventually faded into the cold mist.

"Two literal gods?" Dream chuckled.

"Shut up,"

"Don't tell me to shut up, I'm a god, you can't tell me what to do,"

"Well, I'm a god too,"

"Well I'm a godder god than you, so bend over."

Techno blushed. "What?" 

Dream frowned, processing what he just said. His face slowly curled into a different expression when he understood. "Wait, no-" he wheezed. "I mean bow down- redaction-"

Techno also burst into laughter. "Bend over?" he spluttered. 

"You know that's not what I meant!" 

"Please, Dream, the phrasing!"

"You're making this worse you f-"

Soon, they were both bickering and laughing together. 

"Woah, buy me a drink first!" Techno joked, adding to Dream's embarrassment.

"Okay shut-"

"I'm a-"

Suddenly, Dream surged forward, pushing him against the wall and pinning him there. They locked eye contact, nose to nose, feeling their hot breaths against their faces. Techno flushed, trying to avert his gaze. 

The tension was high. The air was hot. Electric. Techno felt small looking at him, despite only being an inch or two shorter. Dream gave him one last glance before he let go of his wrists. 

"That definitely shut you up," Dream chuckled.

"That is not funny," 

"It was," 

"Was not,"

"What's funny to you then?"

"The bend over thing."

"Want me to say it again?"

Heat rose to the blood god's face again. "What's that supposed to mean?" 

"I am a god, and I now command you to bend over-" Dream wheezed. 

"As you wish."

"I- huh?"

Techno smiled in triumph, proud that he was the one blushing and not himself. What was supposed to be a meeting to discuss important matters soon became a heated flirting competition. "You heard me," he stepped closer to him. "As-you-wish."

Dream smirked, taking a step closer too. He scoffed, grasping his arm and slamming him against the wall again. "I'm waiting," he whispered lowly.

Well, both of them are gods in the end. One god gave commands and the other received praises. Just what gods do. 

(Please laugh I'm so proud of that last sentence I feel so smart. Anyway I am a god so bend over-)

~

thank you for reading! hope you enjoyed!

yeah so I don't really understand what lime means so if i used it wrong, please correct me!

woah i just wrote three oneshots-

ok bye :D

-dainty <3