Chapter 13

They got to a nice house. Calum smiled over at her as he turned the car engine off. "Well...here we are." He nodded. "Awesome!" Olivia smiled and went to open the car door. Turning her head back to calum as silence filled the car. "Everything uh....alright?" She asked a small smile appearing on her face. "Yeah! Everything's cool!" He nodded before opening his door. Olivia nodded to herself as she opened the door on her side. She slid out and her feet hit the ground, closing the door behind her the alarm beeped to lock it. Calum smiled and headed up the small path leading to the front door.

As they both walked up the path the front door opened and Ashton stood smiling at them. "HELLO!" He grinned at them. "Alright mate!" Calum bro hugged him before heading in, obviously knowing where to go. Olivia stood on the doors step smiling at him. "Hi..." She spoke a little nervous. Soon Ashton's face dropped and he began to smile a little shyly. "Hello...would you like to come in?" He smiled at her showing his teeth. Olivia rolled her lips together and nodded. "Thank you" she walked in his front door and he closed it afterwards. His home was nice. Cozy type but seemed cool in the summer.

Ashton guided her into a room where noise was present and she walked into a large open room. His kitchen where 3 boys stood. Calum helping himself to Ashton's fridge, Michael standing leaning on the counter drinking out a glass as Luke sat on the counter eating a food out a bowl. Which looked like chips. They flashed her a smile and Luke dropped the bowl onto the counter before smiling at her. "Hey!" He nodded at her. "Hellooo." She spoke to all of them. "How you doing?" Michael asked her. "I'm doing good thanks... Yourselves?" "Good!" He replied as Luke nodded agreeing.

"Luke off the counter!" Ashton laughed a little walking in behind her. Luke put his head down as he jumped off the counter, he shook his hair messily as he fixed it back into place again. "You want a drink?" Ashton looked at Olivia smiling placing a hand on her back. She nodded at him. "Yeah sure, thanks!" Ashton walked past Calum to his fridge and brought out a class bottle of soda. Smiling sweetly at her he handed it to her. She took it and opened it. "So is this the usual hang out?" She asked them. "Mmhmm...or my house...Cal's...or Luke's.." Michael answered. She nodded taking in the information.

"So...playing music huh? Think you can impress me?" Olivia smirked at them. Michael began to chuckle. "Well I play guitar...so...." He leaned off the counter. "Stop flirting dude!" Calum pushed his shoulder. "Yeah. I play guitar too!" Luke butted in. "Oohh..." Olivia spoke quietly. He turned to Olivia smiling at him sweetly. "I sing too..." He nodded. "Really?! Cool!" Olivia spoke looking at him. "We all do!" Ashton starting walking towards them all. "Right" Calum nodded. "We all sing...I play drums...Cal is on base and Mikey and Luke are on guitar" Ashton told her. "Awesome! So a real band? Let's see then" she challenged them a little. "Your on" Mikey smirked at her. He walked out the living room as the boys followed and so did Olivia.

They got to his basement, it was next to another room. The other room door was lying half opened and Olivia peered inside. She saw a brick type wall, with posters all of it. She turned away at Michaels voice. She followed them into the other room, were some intruements lay and a drum kit. "Awesome!" Olivia spoke to herself looking around. "Yeah, hey can we keep it cool today?" Michael sighed picking up an acousitc guitar. "Come on Mikey...!" Calum teased on. "No, not today. I cant be bothered screaming all night" He began to chuckle. "Hey we have a guest!" Ashton slapped his shoulder. "What would you like to see?" Ash asked Olivia smiling.

"We're performing in front....." Luke began before closing his mouth. He turned and sat down on a chair looking a little nervous. Ashton raised his eyebrows and Olivia shrugged. "I...dont mind! you guys can do whatever you feel comfortable with" She told them. "Great, lets go then" Michael grinned before walking back out the room. Olivia looked at him then back at the guys. Luke quickly followed with another acoustic and Calum passed her. "Wont need the base" He roughly spoke chuckling. Olivia turned to Ashton a little confused as he picked up a small box type thing with             "Ash x" written on it. She blushed as he smiled at her. "Lets go, we're going back upstairs" He rolled his eyes kinda mocking Michael.

Olivia giggled a little and followed Ash back up stairs. When they got into the living room Michael and Calum were setting up some small mic stands and Olivia became a litte anxious. What were they doing? "We do this for better quality" Ash smiled at her before sitting his box down on the floor next to his long sofa. The guys sat down in position. "Quality?" She asked a little confused and Mikey pointed to a camera. "We like to upload....on YouTube" He smiled and Olivia nodded. "Oh cool, okay yea!" She smiled at them. She sat down on a big sofa chair opposite them next to the camera It was like a small studio, it was awesome! "Okay, which song..."? Calum asked sitting. "Cover?" Mikey suggested. "What about gotta get out?" Ashton asked.

They looked at him him. "We havent let anyone hear that yet" Luke told him. They looked at Olivia and she raised a hand a little. "I wont judge." She smiled sweetly. "alright, alright, that it is" Ash nodded and they all agreed.