Chapter 19

Olivia closed her locker and headed to homeroom. She sighed shaking her head. She walked to her classroom and walked in spotting Luke. She looked at the set behind him and watched and two people sit down, she looked back at him and he smiled at her. Smiling back she walked over and sat down. She sighed and faced the front, putting her folder on the table.

"Dont worry, Calum will apologize" He told her. Turning to him she half smiled. "I wasnt worrying anyway." She put on a smile and faced the front again. "If its the last thing we do...or Ashton, he will say sorry" Luke told her. "Well thats really nice of you all, thank you" She nodded. "I dont understand why though" She looked at him. There was a few seconds silence, as Luke thought then looked at her. "To be honest...we like you, and we like hanging out with you" He nodded. "Oh..." Olivia sat there taking it in. "Thats...nice...thank you. You guys are, pretty cool too." She smiled and he nodded.

Lunch time:

Picking up a fork and placing it down on her tray Olivia looked at the lunch options. Ew, was all she could think. Tuna pasta? lasagna? sausage casserole? none of it looked like its name. Making a face Olivia moved on. She picked out a small bowl of salad, and chicken sandwhich. Moving along again she went to lift a bottle of water but someone took it and she looked up at them. "You coming to sit with us?" Ashton smiled at her. She felt herself blush a little as she found herself agreeing. "Awesome, lets go...and yeah our lunches arent exactly great" He chuckled before smiling and handing her the water he picked up.

"Thank you" She smiled taking it back from him and putting on her tray and followed Ash to the table where the boys sat. She sat down opposite Ashton and beside Luke. "Ugh, this is shit..." Mikey groaned pushing his food around the plate on his tray. "Hi.." Luke smiled at Olivia. "Hi!" She smiled. "Soooo...." Ashton sighed. "Calum." Michael spoke up. Calum perked his head up from leaning on his hand at the sound of his name. He rolled his eyes and then then nodded, he turned in the round canteen seat and leaned back and Olivia done the same.

"Look....Olivia, I'm sorry for this morning. I was kind of annoying. I shouldnt have spoken at you like that, you;ve been nothing but nice and you dont even know us" He chuckled. "I shouldve told you about the driving, and i shouldnt have snapped like that" He nodded. Olivia smiled and nodded. "Its okay, and thank you Calum....i apologize too, as i shouldnt have had a mini freak out" She giggled a little as Calum grinned at her. "Its just...i didnt want to like, end up back home in like a police car or something" She laughed. Laughing with her Calum nodded. "Its fine, its all cool....so...becoming friends again?" He asked and she smiled nodding. "Yeah!" she told him.

They both turned back to the table. "All sorted?" Ashton asked and they smiled at each other before nodding. "Yeah everything is fine" Olivia nodded. "Awesome!" He clapped his hands together one before laughing. "So we're all friends again?" Michael asked. "Are you...considering me as a friend?" Olivia asked. "Course!" Ashton chuckled. "Oh...okay then" She smiled and blushed. "Then yes...yes we are" "Yes!" Michael cheered. Olivia laughed with them as she turned to Luke. He was smling at her before nodding and she raised her eyebrows, grinning before turning back to her lunch.