Chapter 22

Luke and Olivia walked into the mall and headed towards the cinema. They noticed Miikey first, with his freshly new dyed blue hair! He got his hair cut a litle, then dyed it. A boy with a small mohawk type quiff was beside him and Olivia turned to Luke and he was smirking. As they got closer Mikey greeted them and the boy turned around. Calum.

"Oh wow, Luke metioned you'd look....different" Olivia spoke, then cleared her throat. "Yeah, do I?" Calum chuckled a little. "Yeah you do. I mean you had biebs hair, now...its all different" She smiled. "Oh it totally looks cool though" She nodded raising two hands, defending herself. "Thanks Liv..." He nodded. "So wheres Ashton?" She changed the subject looking at Mikey then back at Calum. "He'll be here soon." Mikey nodded before looking up at the film options.

Olivia nodded and looked around at people as they walked past. Soon seeing a familar guy walking through the other double automatic doors. Her breath caught in her throat, and she felt her stomach flip as her cheeks began to burn. Ashton. He had a white shirt on, skinny blue jeans turned up at the bottom and converse type shoes. His hair straight, and full of bracelets holding the perfect grin on his face. "Hello!" He smiled at them all as he got closer to them. "Hi." Olivia smiled at him before the boys could say Hi. "You look nice" He smiled at her. She looked down at her a blue wash skinny jeans, sandles and top. "Uh, thanks" She blushed.

"So what are we going to watch?" Luke raised and Ashton took his eyes from Olivia's and looked up at the options. "Hmmm...." He quietly spoke under his breath. "Oh look! The lego movie is now showing!" Calum quickly spoke, seemed happy about it....very happy. "Is it?! Cool!" Michael cheered on a little. Olivia looked at them a little surprised. Wow, they were 18 year olds with a 12 year olds mind. She didnt mind, it was fun. They were a bit like her. "Nah, i think we should check something else out" Luke scratched his head then smiled. Olivia looked at them all then laughed silently to herself.

"Uh guys? Would you like to see the lego movie?" She asked and they all looked at her. "Yes!" Michael laughed and Ashton nodded. "Really?" Luke asked looking at her. "Sure, why not?" She smiled and nodded looking at Calum. "You all seem...enthusiastic about it. I'll give it a go!" She nodded. "Awesome! your something else Olivia Noble!" Michael pointed while giving her a cheeky smile then walking through the doors to the cinema. Laughing to herself she nodded. "Thanks" She waved sarcastically making Ashton laugh. Looking at him to see he was already looking at her Liv blushed a little.

"Lets go..." She smiled and walked forward now following Calum and Michael. They got their tickets, and Michael got a large tub of popcorn and soda. Standing waiting on them he munched away looking around. Olivia laughed as she turned to the tall guy walking over to her. "Hi, what can i get you?" He smiled at her. "Oh, can i have a small diet pepsi please?" She smiled at him. "Sure, anything else?" He typed on a screen behind the desk. "No, thanks." He nodded then turned and got her drink. "You dont eat in the movies?" A voice spoke in her ear and she jumped to see Ashton smiling at her "Uh...not really" She nodded.

Truth was, she couldnt eat around new people. Especially boys, where they were all attractive and the fact she really liked one of them. People called her weird like that, even her mom called her weird, when she couldnt eat out in public one time as the place was so full, no more people could fit in the place. "You could share mine?" He held up his small tub of popcorn. "Thanks i'll uh....see" She nodded before the guy interrupted them handing over a drink. "Thank you" She smiled taking it and handing money over before walking away.

They all walked down the hall to the doors where a girl stood. "Enjoy the movie!" She smiled as she ripped their tickets down the middle before giving it back to them. We'll see about that....