Chapter 44

Friday Afternoon. 1pm

"Okay will you call me when you get there....and when during the journey?!" Her mom asked and asked more questions as the minutes ticked by. "Yes, mom! i told you. Please stop as worrying as much?" Olivia told her zipping up her bag. "Im your mom...its my Job." Her mom smiled. "Look...it'll be fine." "I just...dont know these boys that much, and do go all the way to Brisbane..." "Mom! stop, i know them. I trust them, besides Jade's cousin lives there and im sure if anything happens we'll be there in no time" Olivia sighed looking at her mom.

"Okay...just... " "Be careful...i know" Olivia smiled at her mom. "Im still suprised that your dad agreed for you to go..." Her mom told her. "Well, considering im eighteen...he's letting me live my life" "Funny" Her mom gave her a look. "Just because i didnt do this back home, and i would rather sit at home with Natasha eating pizza and ice cream watching Netflix...mom im growing up. Im in Australia! I want to explore!" She told her mom. "Okay...i understand" Her mom nodded.  Just then Olivia's phone chimed and then a beep from a car horn sounded from outside. "Dont look a me...im going to Jades to get picked up..." Olivia told her mom.

"But thats just silly. Calum is right next door..." Her mom told her. "Yeah i know...dont question it..." Olivia laughed slightly. A car horn beeped again and Olivia looked at her mom before looking at her phone.

Mikey :) :
"HEY WE'RE HERE. LETS GO OLIVE GIRL...ROAD TRIP TIME! XX"

"Ohh...change of plan" Olivia giggled scooping up her phone. "Ill text you later!" SHe kissed her mom before jogging out her room and down the stairs. "Dad!" She shouted and turned to see him in the living room looking out the window. He turned to her and smiled. "Be careful honey...have a good time" He told her before kissing her head. "Thanks dad....Ill call later okay! Love you both!" Olivia called before opening her front door. She walked down her path to see Calum get in the car. She shook her head smiling as she walked out her gate.

"Hey, are you ready to part....i mean..." Mikey shouted then stopped when he saw Olivia's mom and dad at the door. "No partying!" Olivia laughed as she walked to the car. Looking in she saw the front empty. Opening the door she climbed in. "Okay, everyone here?" She smiled. Luke was in the back, with Jade, Michael and Calum in the seats in front then Ash in the drivers seat. "Yep! good to go!" Ashton smiled. "Hi Mr and Mrs Noble!" Mikey shouted out the window waving. "They like that right? thats polite?" Mikey asked. Olivia started laughing. "Yes, thats good Michael" She smiled before waving to her parents as Ash drove out of the neighbour hood and beeped the horn.

5pm

"Im starving! can we get food?" Michael whined. "Yeah, i second that" Jade huffed. "Guys, we're almost at a stop point" Ash told them. "Well, its not food i want so much i just need to walk...my legs are asleep and my ass is numb!" Olivia giggled. Ashton laughed as he looked at her. "Yeah, so what exactly are we gonna do?" Calum asked looking on his phone. "Oh hey, i forgot to say..." Michael tapped Liv's shoulder. She turned and looked at him. "I told my mom about my eyebrow...she told me that it was now up to me what i wanted" He smirked. "Oh so your getting it?" Olivia smiled. "No..." He told her. "Oh...so what?" Olivia asked. "Im getting a tattoo!" He grinned.

"Woah, Michael? are you sure? i mean...thats like permanent on you" Olivia looked at him. "We told him that" Ashton shook his head smiling. "Yeah i know...but ive got a clear idea what i want" He nodded. "And...you can just get this done?" Olivia asked. "Yeah and guess whos joining me?" He smirked. "Who?" Liv asked cautiously "Hi..." Calum smiled at her. "What...wait! your getting one too?" She turned to Calum. "Yeah, i wanna surprise my sister" He smiled. "She's....a big influence...and she's the one helping me realize what i want to do in life..." He smiled.

"Aww, thats sweet" Jade spoke up. Olivia noticed Luke looking at her and she looked up at him. "So...what have you thought about?" She asked him. He sat up straight and looked at her. "No...im not getting anything" He told her. "Oh come on Luke!" Michael mocked him. "Leave him alone!" Olivia told Mikey off. "Are you sure...these guys are pretty serious" She referred to Mikey and Calum. "Yeah well, no...im not" He chuckled nervously. "Hey, if you really want it done, i'll get something done too" She smiled at him. "Yeah and ill get my ear done!" Jade grinned. "Okay, cant you choose something more...awesome? Ear piercings arent sore" Michael mocked jade as he shook his own ear lobe with his piercing.

Jade glared at him then drew him a look. "Im getting a industrial piercing you ass!" Jade snapped a little. "Oh okay sorry" Mikey widened his eyes. "Guys..." Olivia rolled her eyes. "She started it" Mikey defended himself. "No i didnt!" Jade began. "Hey, any fighting...im turning this car around" Ashton told them. Olivia looked at him and giggled. "What?" He laughed. "You...your like a dad" She told him. He chuckled as he began to slow down. "Okay we're at a stop...pee, eat...walk..." He turned to Olivia and smirked as she shook her head.