I'll whoop yo ass!

Yo girlfriend look like my mom 🤣

Mistakes? Maybe. Enjoy.

Kenma P.O.V

So first we relaxed in Bokuto's room which we realized it's kinda empty and full? Unhealthy place to stay.

I seen that he keeps his clothes in his drawer, and like what the fuck? No.

I proceeded to try and fold his clothes in the corner neatly, but he put them back in the drawer. I-

I tried putting all of his things in one spot but that got me simi yelled at. Whatever.

"Your room is disturbing us." Akaashi says. "Your fiance is mad weird Kuroo." Toora says.

"Shut the fuck up." Period.

"Keiji made me do that with my room too.." Kane mumbled from the top 'bunk'. "It's pretty that way."

"Keiji you slid a plate under my bed, that's messy, you could attract toora's sisters- I mean roaches."

"OH MYYYYY GOOOOD! ThAt WAS A NICE ONE BUNNY!" Bokuto and Kuroo wheezed. "I can't with the roach jokes right now." Iwa said laughing.

"Hanamaki would be so proud-" Keiji says calmly. "I'm sorry that slipped." Kane apologized to an appalled Toora.

I don't get the jokes at all...what are roaches?

I mean she deserves it, she's been pissing him off the whole time. He controls his temper well.

"Let's just go please." Bokuto says pushing us out, Kane following behind him. He then began walking upstairs into a room. We go in seeing different forms of art from pictures to sculptures. There's couches here and there too.

It's pretty clean in here. It needs some organizing though.

Everything belongs in a corner.

"Woah this room is big!~" Tooru says admiring everything. "I like this." Keiji says pointing to an owl statue. "And Kuroo-san here." It was a small sculpture of Kuroo, it was cute.

"Thank you agaashiiii!" Everyone spread out, which made Kane comfortable.

There was a table in the middle of the room and a couch in front of it. Which Bokuto made Kane do different posses on for him.

I am enjoying this more than I should.

"Kitten.~" I turn my attention to Kuroo and he smiles making me smile a little.

"I can teach you how to use your phone too." I nod, giving him my phone.

"Stop touching my Iwa-chan you rodent!"

"iWa-ChAn, pig!"

"That's why yo teeth look like you eat bricks for breakfast!" And that's on broken teeth.

"Tooru you're on thin ice young man!"

"At least I can stand on ice, you fat shit." Pfft- (if you know where this came from ily)

"Alright attention kenma." Right right. Kuroo proceeded to show me how everything works like 3 times took him a while but I think I got it. "Kenma Kuroo, put your number in my phone." Oikawa says followed by keiji and Suga.

Kuroo put his number in mine already, so he helped me put theirs in, then he put ours in their phones, he even put Bokuto's and the others in mine.

After that there was kinda nothing to do, while Bokuto was still deciding on what pose he wanted from Kane who broke into a sweat.

"Kane I think this one is the ONE! Lay on your stomach, hold up your head up with one hand." Kane did it exhausted. "Yes, tilt your head a little." He tilts his head, I started simping at this moment. "Yasssss, now come here!"