Living in the Moment

You cuddled up, a loving smile plastered onto your face. You felt her hair along your face as it brushed past you. You smiled again as you leaned in and kissed along her cheek. This was paradise and nothing was going to stop you at all. There was nothing that could stop it. You were on a beach with the love of your life beside you, hugging you and kissing along your face as well. Nothing could go wrong as Nejire Hado herself looked you in the eyes and-

Your alarm went off, blaring into your ears. Your eyes slowly opened as you groaned awake. You wiped your arms down your face as you slowly arose off of your bed. You looked at your nightstand and saw your clock. It was morning and the class would start within the next hour. You sighed as you got out of your bed and stretched a little. You then cracked your neck as the memories of the dream hit you.

You sighed as you let reality hit you like a truck. You weren't on a beach. You weren't hugging or kissing your crush. You hadn't just married her and now here you were. Back on track with school and everything. You sighed again as you opened your door to the outside world. Before you could really step outside, the blue-haired bombshell herself jumped in front of your door.

(Y/N): GAH!

Hado: You're awake! I was getting worried!

(Y/N): Nejire, what are you doing outside my room?

Hado: You're always up at this hour. Now come on, it's time for breakfast!

Hado grabbed your hand and nearly ran down to the elevator and towards the commons. Despite being almost dragged against your will away from the comfort of your room. You had a sly smile on your face. You loved spending time with Hado. You two had known each other since Middle School and honestly, it was just great to know she was still around. And over the years, you had developed a bit of a crush on her. Mostly as you two got a little older.

And now here you are in your third and final year at UA and yet nothing has happened here. Still, it was nice to see her happy and cheery as always. You guys got to the commons and made each other some breakfast. You both knew what the other would more than likely consume. Plus Hado basically forced you into cooking for her since she enjoyed your food more than her own. Then again, it was just basic breakfast so it wasn't much. But it was a nice sentiment.

So you both got your food and walked on over to a table and began to eat.

Hado: What do you think we're going to do today? Hey, hey! Did you hear about those First Years? The USJ and-

(Y/N): Nejire. Calm down. Did you take your medicine this morning?

Hado: Hey! It was one throwaway joke!

You chuckle slightly as Hado resumes her storytelling. And thus the normal morning routine continued. Hado would tell you about the rumors around UA (Most of which you didn't care about) and then about what we could do that day in class. You weren't the biggest fan of Hado's little rants but she did love sharing her knowledge with people. And hey, since when were you going to take that away from her?

From that, you two finished up, got changed, and got into the main building of UA. Ever since the school became a boarding school, you two would normally have more time to talk. Which meant more of Hado's stories.

Hado: And Ryuko went to her mother's place and you should have seen it. Apparently, they have some serious tension. But then everything nearly-

(Y/N): Nejire?

Hado: (Leaping in front of you) Yeah!

(Y/N): We're here.

Hado: Oh! Super! Come on!