Vincent Henkan

You superheated your arm as Vincent ran in to attack you. He grabbed your glove and yell in pain as the hot metal burned his nerves. You then roundhouse kicked him in the head and sent him down across the ground. Vincent rolled and got onto his knees as he looked at you two. You slammed your palm down onto the ground and sent some molten rock his way. Vincent smirked and used his speed to take a few steps along the wall to avoid the attack and flip over you. He formed a fist and went in to punch Hado in the head.

Hado back stepped and evaded the hit. Vincent continued to throw punches at your girlfriend but Hado continues to backstep and evade them all. After another punch, Hado charges up her quirk and blasts Vincent in the air. Vincent yells in pain a little as he grips his arm. Hado looks at him, still ready to fight. Vincent slowly looks at her and laughs as he reaches out and grabs hold of her arm. He pulls Hado closer to him and bites down on her wrist and draws some blood before kicking her away.

You yell as you lunged forward to attack Vincent. However, before your very eyes, Vincent changes his form to that of your girlfriend, Nejire Hado. You stopped the punch and just looked at her. You were shocked, confused, and scared. The Hado that stood before you smirked and proceeded to jab you in the stomach and then backflip and kicked you in the face. The fake Hado laughed before changing back into Vincent.

Vincent: Ah, children. Blinded by devotion and love. It's pathetic really. Why I should-

A blast hit Vincent in the face, blasting him into the room where Jacques the waiter lived. You turned back at saw Hado was the one who blasted him. You ran over to her and knelt down beside her.

(Y/N): You ok?

Hado: I'm fine. It was just a little bit of blood.

(Y/N): You sure?

Hado: I'm fine, N-Gen.

You nodded at her and helped Hado to her feet as you both looked forward to see Vincent. He smirked at you both before changing forms into Jacques. He smirked again and charged towards you both. You ran forward and superheated your hands and grabbed the horns. You saw Vincent wince in pain. However, Vincent brought his head up and snapped the horns off his head and used his head as a blunt object, and hit you in the chest with it.

Hado was about to blast him but Vincent ran up to her and threw a punch towards her head. Hado dodged again and grabbed his face and blasted him with her quirk. Vincent went to his knees and winced some more. However, he sprung back up and jumped to the wall, and used it to get a firm hit on the back of Hado's head. As Hado was falling to the ground, Vincent grabbed her hair and threw her into you, pulling out some strands of her hair as well.

After she slammed into you, you caught her and held her as Vincent changed into another server at the resort. He smiled and ran to the window of the quarters and jumped out and began to climb up the wall. Hado slowly got up and you looked at her. She nodded and you returned the nod and you both got up. You ran into Jacques' room and looked out the window and saw Vincent climbing away. You nodded at Hado who unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her hero costume underneath.

(Y/N): You have your costume?

Hado: Yeah. Don't you?

(Y/N): ...No.

Hado: (Sighs) Of course. Call Asura and Ryukyu. I'll handle this one.

(Y/N): Got it.

Hado: Oh and here. (Hands you your visor) At least try to look professional.

(Y/N): I do.

Hado nodded and smiled at you as she jumped out the window and began to fly upwards. You shook your head in minor annoyance and began to run back to your room to call your allies. Meanwhile, Vincent slowly crept onto one of the decks and changed forms into that of a bearded man. He began to casually walk through the crowd, doing what he could to avoid suspicion. Hado reached the deck as well and landed smoothly and looked around.

Some guests were surprised to see what looked like a pro hero at the resort but didn't try to stop her as she ran through the crowds trying to find her attacker. As she ran through, she unknowingly pushed past Vincent himself as she kept running. Vincent smirked as he began to take off in another direction.

Vincent walked into a locked door and locked it again after he entered. He then changed forms again into a different man. More lean and cleaned up. As he was walking, a hand was placed on his arm and pulled him into another room. A hand was placed on his mouth. He struggled and looked up and saw you looking down at him.

(Y/N): Stay quiet. For a little bit. Then you talk.

You began to drag Vincent away and into a separate room. Once you were isolated, you looked back at Vincent and glared a little. You took your hand off of his mouth and superheated your palm.

(Y/N): Talk. Nice and easy for me.

Vincent: Up yours.

You rolled your eyes and looked back at him. You superheated more and more and moved along his arm, slowly burning it. Vincent winced in pain but you covered his mouth with your hand as you burned him some more.

(Y/N): Now. Are you ready to talk?

Vincent nodded slightly as you slowly took your hand off of his mouth. Vincent spits a little before looking back at you.

(Y/N): So...what's the endgame here?

Vincent: (Chuckles) It's pretty obvious. But what is more valuable than that is my little brother and sister.

(Y/N): Eldest then. Good to know.

Vincent: Sure. I'll give you that.

(Y/N): Endgame...now.

Vincent: The Shie Hassaki. Our rivals. (Chuckles) They make the drug. We use the drug on them and blame it on you pros. You take them down and we get back on top.

(Y/N): Strangely basic plot for people of your caliber.

Vincent: (Scoffs) Well...who knows. (Vincent changes into Hado again) I am a man of many faces.

(Y/N): I hate you.

Vincent: So does the family.

(Y/N): So...is that all you have to offer me?

Vincent: Just about.

You glared at Vincent and he returned it with a smirk. You wanted nothing more than to punch him in the mouth. But that wasn't what you did. You placed handcuffs around his wrists and handcuffed him to a pipe in the wall.

(Y/N): You are going to stay here and shut up.

Vincent: Well, based upon everything, I can only do one of those things. And it ain't the latter.

You groaned again and turned away from him, trying to leave the room. Vincent then began to laugh just as you were about to leave the room.

Vincent: You can't even try to win. My father would just send you into the void. You'd be crushed before you even leave the island.

(Y/N): Then tell me how to stop him.

Vincent: I wouldn't if I could. He's a monster and won't be stopped until he's killed. Which is almost impossible as is. So...I'll let you have some fun with this. (The ground rumbled a little) And it sounds like someone is having some fun.

(Y/N): How do we stop him?!

Vincent: I-

(Y/N): Fine! What's his quirk?!

Vincent: Shifting. Essentially it's turning the air into portals to teleport people and things.

(Y/N): So...Jacques not dead?

Vincent: Oh no. He's dead. We just hid the body.

You smirked slightly at him. You took out your phone and showed him you were recording the entire conversation. Vincent looked up at you and slowly began to glare as you smirked at him.

Vincent: Why you little-

Vincent attempted to get up but was stopped and was pulled back down to his cuffs. You looked back and smirked before you ran outside of the room to find Hado. Those explosions were familiar, enough to know they sounded like they came from Hado.

You had to find your girlfriend and fast.