Public Disturbance

While you were dealing with Vincent Henkan, Hado began to walk around on some of the upper decks of the resort. Some saw her and awed a little as they saw a pro hero run past them. However, Hado never paid them attention. She was on a mission and intended to see it through to the end. Once she was cleared of civilians, she used her quirk and took off into the air to get a better view. She looked around the deck for anyone she could find that was tied down to the family. As she was looking, she found him. Echo...Vincent. Along with his father.

Hado glared ahead and flew over to the duo. As she passed overhead, Echo looked up and saw Hado fly over them both. She flipped, slid along the ground, and directly at the two.

Hado: Vincent Henkan! Mr. Henkan! You are under arrest!

Echo: Vincent? I'm not Vincent! Speaking of, where is that bastard!

Hado was a bit shocked but shook it off. Another child of Henkan didn't mean much in this scenario. She raised her arms up and took aim towards the Father and Echo.

Hado: Come quietly. That's all I ask of you.

Father looked around the area. Some security guards were conflicted on who to aim at. Others, citizens actually, were in shock as some families began to back away from the scene. Father sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose and looked back at Hado. He scratched his nose a little as he looked over to the hero.

Father: (To Echo) Could you get security to clear the deck. I'd hate to make a mess in front of our guests.

Echo: But Dad.

Father: It's ok, son. Now go. Please.

Echo nodded slightly as he waved some of the guards. The guards who were conflicted did comply in order to save lives. Quickly, most of the deck was cleared of people. Father glared back at Hado as she kept up aiming at him. Once the deck was cleared of everyone, Father looked back more sternly than ever before.

Father: You had infiltrated my home. Ruined my businesses. Made me a mockery in the criminal underworld and worst of it all...you took my children away from me. That last one is inexcusable.

Hado: They made their choices!

Father: And I take it this is yours as well?

Hado charged up her quirk, but did not fire it.

Hado: Come quietly. Please, Mr. Henkan.

Father: Now what type of a man would I be if I surrendered?

Hado: Mr. Henkan! This is-

Henkan waved his arm and a small bit of cyan dust came from his forward. Suddenly, a massive chunk of the ground in front of him was gone. Hado was stunned but looked around regardless until she heard something. It sounded like a spaceship leaving lightspeed and causing a sonic boom. Looking upwards, the direction in which the sound originated from, Hado quickly jumped forward as the chunk that disappeared was suddenly over her head.

Hado fired off her quirk at Henkan who waved his arm out again and made the surge of power disappear too. She glared at Henkan who waved his arm again. Hado used her quirk to launch herself out of the way of her own blast. Once she landed and saw the blast make contact with the ground, she turned back to Henkan who leapt in with a punch. Hado blocked the attack and twisted his arm back a little.

Hado lifted the man up and over her shoulder and crushed some of the ground. Henkan quickly used his quirk with the debris and sent the debris through the air and behind Hado. The debris then fired at her like a bullet. Hado used her quirk to block some of the rock but failed to stop Henkan from sweeping her legs and getting her onto the ground. Henkan looked down at the girl and was about to use his quirk on her again. However, Hado got onto her back and fired her charged-up quirk and hit Henkan in the face, and launched him upwards.