Investigation

The next few days were mainly spent on trying to find the members of this crime family, the Henkan Clan. The woman's name was Tsuyoi Henkan while the Windman's name was Kaze Henkan, twins and the two middle children of the family's head. Who he was, the interrogation couldn't tell. Neither of the children was willing to give up the names of anyone else. So, for the time being, you had offered up the names of Father and Echo for the son who discovered you. It was clear he had some sort of sensing quirk, echolocation almost.

Still, it seemed to have been enough to use some different tactics. Doing a little more interrogations here and there, you were able to figure out the front of the Henkan Clan and other families who served them. The grocery store was just a nice front in addition to an airsoft store and other small businesses. It wasn't much but it was a nice bit of information here and there. Employees who had no idea about the family's intention were left clueless while others got in contact with lawyers and quickly.

Regardless, you returned back to Heights Alliance one night and nearly threw yourself down on one of the couches in the commons room. You sighed again as you tried to relax for a little bit as the investigation was getting the better of you. You rolled over and looked to a chair opposite yours and saw Hado had also crashed.

(Y/N): You too, huh?

Hado: Yeah. Ryukyu is going big on this one.

(Y/N): Well, when you find a mob front and it's getting the best of you, you tend to want to take it out as fast as possible.

Hado: Fair point.

You sat up on the couch and began to go through all the evidence Asura gave to you. Hado walked over and saw down beside you and also began to go through everything. As you were looking through everything, Hado silently placed her head on your shoulder as she looked at a picture of the lab.

You had a blush on your face, but she didn't seem to notice. So, you choose to keep it like that. You cleared your throat slightly to get her attention off of the picture.

(Y/N): Any updates on the chemicals from the lab?

Hado: Nothing. Outside of the explosive residue. Ryukyu and I took it to a few labs. They were able to break down the residue. Sodium Chloride, Hydro nucleic acid, usual stuff. What you destroyed were simple bombs. I wasn't sure about the drug part till today.

(Y/N): Meaning?

Hado: Tsuyoi's quirk only gives her a slight buff. Nothing too big.

(Y/N): But she became a walking tank. Muscle expansion times 10 of her usual physique.

Hado: Exactly. But Amajiki ran into something just like it during his work studies the other day. A drug that can depower and enhance quirks.

(Y/N): That's possible.

Hado: Apparently! So which means we now have our primary drug suspect and we now know who is manufacturing and distributing these drugs!

(Y/N): Or not at all.

Hado: What?!

(Y/N): All because Tsuyoi had it does not mean the Henkan Clan is behind their manufacturing or distribution. Furthermore, one piece of evidence doesn't draw any conclusion! You know this Nejire!

Hado: I'm just looking for a stable and logical answer!

(Y/N): Just don't jump to conclusions, ok!

Hado: I'm not! I'm giving you the evidence at hand!

(Y/N): And then you're making your own conclusion drawn from it!