The Void

Despite your body being ripped to shreds, reformed in some void, and having no idea where the hell you truly were, but you found her. You found Hado. She was safe. She was alive. And now she was in your arms, embracing one another. You held onto her like she was glued to your body. Hado and you were just standing there, hugging one another with infinity as a backdrop. Hado patted your back, silently telling you to let go. But you didn't.

Hado: You can let go now. I'm alright.

Hado smiled a bit but then she heard the sniffle. You were crying into her hair at this point. You were overjoyed at this point. She grew a slight smile as she slowly began to hug you back. She reached up and began to stroke your hair a little, easing you a bit.

Hado: It's ok. Hey, it's ok. I'm safe, (Y/N). I'm right here. It's ok.

You sniffed again to stop your tears. You slowly pulled away from her and nodded. You used your arm to whip away everything on your face and just smiled at her. You quickly nodded as you regained some composure.

(Y/N): Right. Right. It's...it's nice knowing you are ok.

Hado just smiled at you and you both leaned in a bit and kissed one another. It was quick for certain, but you guys could have done that later. You just couldn't take your eyes off of her. You didn't know what else to say or do. You just stared at her as she looked around the void you two were in. After some time, she turned back to you and saw you were still watching her.

Hado: (Y/N), it's ok. I'm real. I'm here and-

(Y/N): I'm sorry. I just...I just thought I lost you. I-

Hado: Focus. (Sighs) I'm so happy you're ok too. But we need to find a way out of here first and foremost. Then you can shower me in love and praise.

(Y/N): (Sighs and smiles) Nice to see your ego is still in check.

Hado gave you a sly smile as you walked up beside her and looked out.

Hado: Any ideas?

(Y/N): Yeah. (Your arm glows) Superheating. I somehow was able to launch energy blasts at Henkan.

Hado: I didn't know you could do that.

(Y/N): I've done it once or twice beforehand. Normally when I'm super pissed off. So, maybe if I use that rage again, I can unleash it into an energy blast and get us out of here.

Hado: Wait. When I was in here, the sky turned orange and red a few times, but only for a brief second. Do you think that was-

(Y/N): It had to be. So, now we know it affects the void too. So...if I just try.

Hado: I can help. Remember, you're not the only one who can manipulate raw energy into concentrated blasts.

You nodded at her and together, you both walked over to the edge of the platform you were standing on and charged up your quirks. You both took some deep breaths and fire off your quirks into the void. However, after a few blasts, it was clear neither of you were doing any serious damage. You panted slightly as you turned to Hado.

(Y/N): Well now what?

Hado: Don't give up. There has to be something.

(Y/N): I'm not! Why do you always assume I give up when I state the obvious?!

Hado: Because when you state the obvious, it sounds like you are a sarcastic mess. You take everything way too seriously. And it makes me angry!

(Y/N): Oh! That makes you angry! Your constant bubbly attitude annoys the hell out of me sometimes! I mean, there is no physical way someone can be like that and you just think everyone will bend to your will because of your rank!