27

y/n's pov

i got bored from walking so i sat next to a tree and went on my phone, the pic that sapnap took earlier he posted so twitter was going crazy about it. jason starting spamming me again since he saw the pic on twitter too

jason:
y/n with the cops??
shes a bad bleep
shit i meant
bitch
yk what nvm
uhh so hey

y/n:
hi
*one attachment*
is that cute

jason:
not u in it but sure ig

y/n: 
shut up and go like my insta post in a minute

jason:
ok miss

i went on insta and posted the pic, tagging quackity for pic credits. niki sat next to me and smiled, we both giggled when we looked at eachother. she asked "can i see that mark that you have on ur face?" i nodded and niki took her hand and moved my hair out of the way, it was bigger then i though it was, she took her hand and lightly brushed her finger on the mark. examining it as best as she could, i looked at her and said "do you think it'll be a scar?" she said "it might" i groaned, it was visible and i had no way to cover it unless i use makeup. niki stopped looking at the mark on my face and started looking around, at what? idk but, their was a comfortable silence. 

niki's pov

i was looking at tommy and tubbo and he was sitting at a tree that was near me and y/n, i saw tommy hug tubbo and start sobbing. i almost started crying just watching them, i had gotten a message from wilbur and it said

wilbur:
can you try to get y/n to say sorry?

niki: 
i can try but she might not

wilbur:
thanks

i looked at y/n and she was on her phone, i said "i think you should try and apologize to tommy" she looked at me and just starred for a second, she looked around, then got up and walked off. no words left her mouth when she left, but i think it worked.

wilbur's pov

i asked niki if she could try and have y/n to say sorry because i didnt want him crying over her, not like shes a bad person or anything i just didnt want him experiencing heartbreak at how young he is. i was sitting with schlatt and i could see y/n walking over to tommy and tubbo, and niki was walking over to me and schlatt, she had a big smile on her face too. she sat next to us and said "guys i told y/n to go and talk to tommy and she actually is" i looked at her and said "really? what did you tell her?" niki said " all i said was i think you should try and apologize to tommy, and she looked at me and starred, then she got up and went over to them!"

y/n's pov

i really felt bad for tommy, i swear i did. i wanted to talk to him but he like hates me, after what niki told me i just wanted to talk to tommy, so i did. i saw them at a nearby tree and walked over, tommy was crying onto tubbo. tommy quickly let go of tubbo and just looked at me, tubbo doing the same soon after.  tubbo said "y/n i think you should-" tommy cut him off, tommy said "no tubbo let her talk" i looked down out of embarrassment, this way way more embarrassing then i would've thought. they were both starring at me with made it like 100 times more embarrassing. i said "well uh- i- uh- uhm- uh- i just uh wanted to say sorry for being so bitchy to u today and yelling, then leaving. and i wanted to also ask if you both could forgive me?" both of them looked at eachother and tommy got up and hugged me. it felt like a million pounds just got lifted off of my chest, i could feel tommy's smile on my shoulder. i said "so is that a yes?" he laughed and said "yes"

(WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO uhhh anyways so uh yeah yeah yeah uh yeah so um yeah, MAKE SURE U HAVE WATER AND FOOD AND SLEEP!! LOVE UU<3)